Powered by Automated Insights JAEET Slaps chris's Team for Sixth Consecutive Win
- chris's Team
JAEET picked up their sixth win in a row when they smashed chris's Team 129.50 - 74.08, recording the highest point total in the league this week. The streak is the result of some high scoring by JAEET, who owns the highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 137.96 points per matchup. chris's Team remains in 10th place with a 1-5 record. JAEET remains undefeated and on top of the league at 6-0.
Smooth Moves by JAEET
- JAEET saw their third-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Vernon Davis scoring 30.00 points. The score was also high enough to rank second in the league.
- Sat TE Jordan Cameron on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 6.40 points.
- DeSean Jackson ranked fourth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 18.40 points.
- The 15.10 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.16 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by chris's Team
- Should have started Julian Edelman, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any WR on the team with 5.70 against a projected 7.11.
- chris's Team picked up Garrett Graham, who then fell short of his 6.95-point projection by scoring 2.50 points.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Robert Woods was last in the matchup in scoring with 0.90 points against a projected 8.53 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from JAEET and were outscored 43.30 - 7.40.
- If JAEET played chris's Team every week, they would be 6-0 this season.
- JAEET would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- JAEET would have defeated chris's Team 138.06 - 96.34 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as chris's Team, JAEET would be 4-1.
- If JAEET had played every team in the league each week, they would be 50-4.
- Besides JAEET, chris's Team would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- chris's Team would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as JAEET.
- If they played every team every week, chris's Team would be 15-39.
- JAEET scored 129.50 points, the highest in the league this week and seventh-highest in the league this season.
- The margin of victory was the fifth-largest in the league this season.
- Cam Newton led the league in scoring and had the 11th-most points in the league this season with 30.68, but it was not enough to get chris's Team the win.
- JAEET has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- chris's Team got a combined 7.40 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- DeMarco Murray scored 11.00 points against a projected 14.69 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- After the beating, chris's Team is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- JAEET got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 43.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- chris's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.