Powered by Automated Insights DongStrong Wins Against The Warriors
- The Warriors
DongStrong beat The Warriors 118.90 - 84.38 led by two great individual performances, Robert Griffin III with 23.90 points and Jimmy Graham with 23.90. DongStrong beat their projections and put up 11.0% more than their projected 107.09 points, while The Warriors fell short of expectations and scored only 89.0% of a projected 94.76. The Warriors suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 144.12 - 118.20 loss against Jack Maheu's Team. DongStrong (1-1, 198.86 points) moves into sixth place and The Warriors (0-2, 202.58 points) goes to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by DongStrong
- Jimmy Graham put up 23.90 points, which was the eighth-highest score in the league this week.
- With 23.90 points, Robert Griffin III ranked eighth in the league in scoring.
- Jamaal Charles scored 16.30 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for DongStrong topped their projected points.
- With 15.80 points versus a projected 8.09, James Jones exceeded his scoring projection by 95.3%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Warriors
- The Warriors could have used more points from the TE position, where DongStrong beat them 23.90 - 2.00.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- David Wilson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 16.1% of his 10.59-point projection with 1.70 points.
- DongStrong would be 1-1 if they played The Warriors every week.
- DongStrong would have beaten six other teams besides The Warriors this week.
- If DongStrong had played every team in the league each week, they would be 8-10.
- The Warriors would have lost to six other teams besides DongStrong this week.
- Had they played each other last week, DongStrong would have lost to The Warriors 118.20 - 79.96.
- The Warriors would be 8-10 if they played every team every week.
- The 34.52-point margin of victory by DongStrong was the largest in the league this week.
- DongStrong had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for The Warriors.
- With 84.38 points, The Warriors ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense played well in the loss with 22.00 points, the highest score of any DEF in the league this week.
- In the loss, Arian Foster had the third-highest RB score in the league this week with 16.50 points.
- Blair Walsh exceeded his projected point total by 46.0% in the loss, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.22.
- Despite being on the winning team, Maurice Jones-Drew scored only 2.80 points against his projected 13.77.
- DongStrong beat their projected points, while The Warriors fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- The Warriors
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.