Powered by Automated Insights MiniWieners Puts the Kibosh on Butt Fumble
- Butt Fumble
MiniWieners put up the second-highest score in the league this week to beat Butt Fumble 163.20 - 129.90. MiniWieners has beaten expectations three weeks straight and put up 12.6% more points than projected in this matchup. Tony Romo, with 56.00 points, brought in the second-highest score this season. MiniWieners (4-1, 740.45 points) remains in fourth place while Butt Fumble (3-2, 631.35 points) stays in sixth place.
Smooth Moves by MiniWieners
- With 20.00 points, Alex Henery had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had 22.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Russell Wilson put up 28.70 points, which was the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Jimmy Graham had the third-highest TE score in the league this week with 23.50 points.
- Jamaal Charles had 23.50 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Butt Fumble
- Picked up and started Nick Novak, who then scored below his 9.19-point projection with 5.00 points.
- Lamar Miller was last on the team in scoring with 1.50 points, 12.3% of his projected 12.23, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Butt Fumble had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The TE position was a letdown for Butt Fumble, where they were outscored 23.50 - 3.50 by MiniWieners.
- Butt Fumble had no luck at the K position, losing the point battle 20.00 - 5.00 to MiniWieners.
- MiniWieners would be 3-2 if they played Butt Fumble every week.
- MiniWieners would have beaten nine other teams besides Butt Fumble this week.
- MiniWieners would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Butt Fumble.
- If MiniWieners had played every team in the league each week, they would be 42-13.
- Besides MiniWieners, Butt Fumble would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MiniWieners would have lost to Butt Fumble 151.10 - 148.15.
- Butt Fumble would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as MiniWieners.
- Butt Fumble would be 30-25 if they played every team every week.
- MiniWieners has had three wins this year where their opponent beat their average score.
- Even though Butt Fumble lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for MiniWieners.
- Tony Romo led the league in scoring and had the second-most points in the league this season with 56.00, but it was not enough to get Butt Fumble the win.
- MiniWieners scored 163.20 points against a projected 144.95 and beat their scoring projection for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- This was the first time this season that Butt Fumble lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The margin of victory was the eighth-largest in the league this season.
- In the loss, Butt Fumble had the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season with 129.90 points.
- MiniWieners got a combined 27.60 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Butt Fumble
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.