Powered by Automated Insights Conceit Gets By Bjoern to be Wild, Drops Them into 11th Place
- Bjoern to be Wild
Conceit (4-1, 707.55 points) slipped by Bjoern to be Wild (1-4, 563.45 points) 136.35 - 135.80, led by Julius Thomas with 33.20 points and Terrelle Pryor who scored 26.15. Conceit scored first and went into Sunday in front 18.00 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 49.80. Sunday night came to an end with Conceit up by 20.25 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by Conceit
- Julius Thomas had 33.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Benched Matthew Stafford, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 19.00 points.
- The 18.00 points scored by the Cleveland Browns Defense, which Conceit picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 7.61 by 136.5%.
- Beat Bjoern to be Wild, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Conceit was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bjoern to be Wild
- David Wilson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 7.60 points against a projected 12.57 this week.
- Bjoern to be Wild got outscored 18.00 - 7.00 by Conceit at the DEF position.
- Bjoern to be Wild was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- With 7.50 points, Dwayne Bowe scored only 69.4% of his 10.81 projected point total.
- Martellus Bennett scored only 78.7% of his 13.47-point projection, with 10.60 points.
- Conceit would be 5-0 if they played Bjoern to be Wild every week.
- Besides Bjoern to be Wild, Conceit would have defeated six other teams this week.
- Conceit would have defeated Bjoern to be Wild 142.70 - 133.75 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bjoern to be Wild, Conceit would be 3-1.
- Conceit would be 37-18 if they played every team every week.
- Bjoern to be Wild would have lost to four other teams besides Conceit this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Conceit, Bjoern to be Wild would be 1-3.
- Bjoern to be Wild would be 16-39 if they played every team every week.
- At 0.55 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- Conceit has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 136.35 points against a projected 127.83 this week.
- In the loss, Bjoern to be Wild had the sixth-highest losing score in the league this season with 135.80 points.
- Conceit got a combined 42.40 points from their TEs, their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- With the win, Conceit improves to 2-1 in close games this season.
- Conceit won even though Bjoern to be Wild performed better against their scoring projection. Bjoern to be Wild beat their 119.96 projected points by 13.2%, while Conceit outscored their 127.83-point projection by 6.7%.
- Bjoern to be Wild lost, but Sam Bradford played well, scoring 29.50 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Bjoern to be Wild could not close out the win even with the help of James Jones, who scored 22.70 points, the ninth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bjoern to be Wild
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.