Powered by Automated Insights Lucky Horseshoe Brings Down Milo's North Shore who Loses Fifth Straight
- Lucky Horseshoe
- Milo's North Shore
Milo's North Shore could not get off the starting blocks this week and lost to Lucky Horseshoe 120.55 - 93.45. Milo's North Shore is headed for a lost season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Milo's North Shore was coming off a 101.75 - 74.10 loss against carmelsown and saw their scoring increase this week. To make matters worse, Milo's North Shore got zero points from Andre Roberts. Lucky Horseshoe (3-2, 677.55 points) remains in third place and Milo's North Shore (0-5, 503.95 points) is still looking up at everyone from the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Lucky Horseshoe
- Made the right move in benching Stephen Hill, who had 4.10 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Lucky Horseshoe.
- Sat TE Brandon Myers on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 5.50 points.
- With 25.95 points, Matt Ryan led the matchup in points scored for the first time this season.
- Danny Woodhead had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 20.10 points.
- The Indianapolis Colts Defense scored 14.00 points to beat their projected point total by 166.2%, which led the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Milo's North Shore
- Picked up and started Garrett Graham, who then scored below his 5.90-point projection with 4.50 points.
- Got beat by Lucky Horseshoe even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Milo's North Shore got outscored 14.00 - 2.00 by Lucky Horseshoe at the DEF position.
- Michael Vick had a season-low 13.15 points against a projected 24.94 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had two season-lows this week. They scored a season-low 2.00 points and recorded only 18.7% of their 10.72-point projection.
- Lucky Horseshoe would be 5-0 if they played Milo's North Shore every week.
- Lucky Horseshoe would have beaten only three other teams besides Milo's North Shore this week.
- Lucky Horseshoe would have defeated Milo's North Shore 134.85 - 74.10 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Milo's North Shore, Lucky Horseshoe would be 4-0.
- If Lucky Horseshoe had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-20.
- Milo's North Shore would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Milo's North Shore would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Lucky Horseshoe.
- Milo's North Shore would be 6-49 if they played every team every week.
- Milo's North Shore was last in the league in scoring for the second time this season.
- Milo's North Shore has underachieved every week this season, scoring 93.45 points against a projected 104.43 this week.
- The margin of victory of 27.10 points was the biggest of the season for Lucky Horseshoe.
- Lucky Horseshoe had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Milo's North Shore.
- Despite being on the winning team, A.J. Green scored 11.10 points against a projected 18.14 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Tavon Austin did little to help Lucky Horseshoe, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 6.20 points against a projected 11.55.
- Although Lucky Horseshoe won, it was no thanks to Brandon Marshall, who scored 13.00 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- Milo's North Shore got 18.10 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Lucky Horseshoe
- Milo's North Shore
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.