Powered by Automated Insights Butt Fumble Beats Springbucks for Third in a Row
- Butt Fumble
Butt Fumble got the second-highest score this week on the way to their third win in a row when they beat Springbucks 151.00 - 111.85. Springbucks goes to 1-3 and slides to 11th place. Butt Fumble is in sixth place having also recently defeated Bjoern to be Wild (144.30 - 111.95) and carmelsown (115.30 - 93.10).
Smooth Moves by Butt Fumble
- Took Charles Clay out of the starting lineup, who scored 16.20 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- Butt Fumble had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Dez Bryant scored 26.10 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 21.30 points, Marshawn Lynch ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Coby Fleener scored 18.70 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Springbucks
- Left Kellen Winslow on the bench, where he scored 13.30 points to beat his scoring projection by 160.3%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Alshon Jeffery was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 11.70-point total by putting up 26.40 points.
- Picked up and started Donnie Avery, who then scored below his 8.72-point projection with 4.30 points.
- Hakeem Nicks has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 6.30 points against a projected 12.73 this week.
- With 2.60 points, Kyle Rudolph was last on the team in scoring and got only 31.9% of his 8.15 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- Butt Fumble would be 3-1 if they played Springbucks every week.
- Butt Fumble would have beaten nine other teams besides Springbucks this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Butt Fumble would have defeated Springbucks 115.30 - 55.70.
- Butt Fumble would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Springbucks.
- If Butt Fumble had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-19.
- Springbucks would have lost to eight other teams besides Butt Fumble this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Butt Fumble, Springbucks would be 0-3.
- If they played every team every week, Springbucks would be 9-35.
- All three of the losses for Springbucks this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Springbucks has now scored below their projected points for the last three weeks.
- Springbucks scored 111.85 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- The margin of victory of 39.15 points was the largest in the league this week and sixth-biggest in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that Springbucks lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The 151.00 points scored by Butt Fumble is their highest score of the season and the 10th-highest in the league this season.
- The 36.20 points by the RBs on Springbucks was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- With 62.80 points, Butt Fumble got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Butt Fumble
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.