Powered by Automated Insights School of Brock Picks Up Win Against MiniWieners to Claim League's Top Spot
- School of Brock
School of Brock (3-1, 657.60 points) swaps first place in the league with MiniWieners (3-1, 577.25 points), beating them 164.95 - 148.15. They registered the highest point total in the league this week. Even though both teams met their expectations, School of Brock scored 16.2% more than their projected 142.00 points to secure the win. Wes Welker led MiniWieners with 26.60 points while Jimmy Graham brought in 26.00.
Smooth Moves by School of Brock
- Peyton Manning had 40.35 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Reggie Bush had 27.30 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Adrian Peterson had the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.00 points.
- Sat TE Jared Cook on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 8.50 points.
- The 19.00 points scored by the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, which School of Brock picked up this week, beat their projected point total of 11.98 by 58.6%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MiniWieners
- MiniWieners lost despite having only 2 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- It was a beating at QB for MiniWieners, as they were outscored 40.35 - 11.85 by School of Brock.
- It was a season-low 11.85 points for Russell Wilson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 57.3% of a projected point total of 20.69.
- After a season-low 4.70 points against a projected 11.59, Vincent Jackson has scored below his projection in three straight games.
- The RBs on MiniWieners both beat their projections, but it was still a loss.
- If School of Brock played MiniWieners every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- School of Brock would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- School of Brock would have defeated MiniWieners 147.20 - 143.30 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as MiniWieners, School of Brock would be 3-0.
- If School of Brock had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-8.
- MiniWieners would have lost to just two other teams besides School of Brock this week.
- MiniWieners would be 3-0 if they played the same schedule as School of Brock.
- If they played every team every week, MiniWieners would be 31-13.
- The 164.95 points scored by School of Brock was the highest in the league this week and the third-highest in the league this season.
- Although MiniWieners lost, they did put up the second-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The RBs on MiniWieners collectively had their best week of the season with 38.00 points.
- MiniWieners saw their three-game win streak come to an end.
- School of Brock got a combined 26.90 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Two of the starters for School of Brock scored higher than the leading scorer for MiniWieners.
- The 16.80-point margin of victory by School of Brock was the third-biggest win in the league this week.
- School of Brock is in first place, the second week that they have sat atop the standings.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- School of Brock
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.