Powered by Automated Insights Hurricane Wayne Gets Late Win over extra lispy
- Hurricane Wayne
- extra lispy
Facing a 7.10-point deficit on Sunday night, Hurricane Wayne scored 40.60 to beat extra lispy 153.40 - 119.90 and also claim the highest score this week. Hurricane Wayne has beaten expectations every week this season, putting up 30.4% more points than projected in this matchup. extra lispy was coming off a 180.90 - 88.40 loss against Statistical Anomaly and saw their scoring increase this week. Hurricane Wayne (2-1, 405.45 points) climbs into fifth place while extra lispy (1-2, 334.05 points) steps into ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Hurricane Wayne
- Jordan Cameron had 30.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 40.60 points scored by Antonio Brown ranked second in the league in scoring. It is the highest output of any player on Hurricane Wayne this season.
- Put WR T.Y. Hilton on the bench, where he scored 3.30 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Julio Jones had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.20 points.
- Mason Crosby scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat his scoring projection by a season-high 57.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by extra lispy
- The Buffalo Bills Defense, which extra lispy picked up this week, scored below their 9.56-point projection with 4.00 points.
- The WRs on extra lispy let them down, resulting in a 73.80 - 32.20 difference at the position.
- The TE position was a letdown for extra lispy, where they were outscored 30.60 - 11.70 by Hurricane Wayne.
- Trent Richardson had his lowest score of the season with 9.50 points against a projected 10.61 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- 6 of the starters on extra lispy scored less than their projected points.
- Hurricane Wayne would be 2-1 if they played extra lispy every week.
- Hurricane Wayne would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hurricane Wayne would have defeated extra lispy 128.15 - 88.40.
- Hurricane Wayne would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as extra lispy.
- If Hurricane Wayne had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-13.
- Besides Hurricane Wayne, extra lispy would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- extra lispy would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Hurricane Wayne.
- extra lispy would be 10-23 if they played every team every week.
- In the loss, Stevie Johnson scored 16.60 points against a projected 12.02 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- The Houston Texans Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- It was a tough loss for extra lispy, which put up the ninth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Hurricane Wayne beat their 117.68-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- Hurricane Wayne scored 153.40 points, the highest in the league this week and seventh-highest in the league this season.
- With the win, Hurricane Wayne improves to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Hurricane Wayne got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 73.80 points.
- In the loss, Drew Brees scored 41.20 points to lead the league, the highest score of any player on extra lispy this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Hurricane Wayne
- extra lispy
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.