Powered by Automated Insights Conceit Beats Up Springbucks, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
Conceit earned their third consecutive win when they clobbered Springbucks 145.45 - 57.70. They were led by Matthew Stafford who had 29.45 points and Joique Bell who got 23.20. The streak is due in part to Conceit having the fourth-highest scoring output in the league at 142.83 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Springbucks got goose eggs from both Hakeem Nicks and Kellen Winslow. Springbucks goes to 1-2 and slides to 10th place. Conceit remains undefeated having also beaten Butt Fumble (155.95 - 90.75) and School of Brock (127.10 - 124.45).
Smooth Moves by Conceit
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Matthew Stafford ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week with 29.45 points. It was also the second-highest score of any player on Conceit this season.
- Conceit had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Joique Bell scored 23.20 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Matt Forte had 21.10 points, the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Springbucks
- Did not start Alshon Jeffery, who scored 12.10 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 36.7%.
- Left Jay Cutler on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 15.05 points.
- 8 of the starters on Springbucks underperformed versus their projections.
- Springbucks tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- Conceit had a better day at the QB position, topping Springbucks 29.45 - 5.50.
- If Conceit played Springbucks every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Besides Springbucks, Conceit would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Conceit would have defeated Springbucks 127.10 - 107.85.
- If they played the same schedule as Springbucks, Conceit would be 1-1.
- If Conceit had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-10.
- Springbucks would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Conceit, Springbucks would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, Springbucks would be 7-26.
- Conceit had five starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Springbucks.
- With 57.70 points, Springbucks scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- The 87.75-point margin of victory by Conceit was the largest in the league this week.
- Conceit has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on Conceit, which got 53.90 points from the position.
- Springbucks got 11.30 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Conceit ups their record in blowout matchups to 2-0.
- Springbucks lost in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.