Powered by Automated Insights MiniWieners Gets Victory over Bjoern to be Wild, Makes It Three in a Row
- Bjoern to be Wild
MiniWieners earned their third straight win when they beat Bjoern to be Wild 143.30 - 106.05. They were led by Jimmy Graham who had 34.40 points and Russell Wilson who had 31.50. The streak is the result of some high scoring by MiniWieners, who owns the third-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 143.03 points per matchup. Bjoern to be Wild stays in 12th place with a 0-3 record. MiniWieners remains undefeated and on top of the league having also knocked over Hurricane Wayne (155.40 - 123.90) and Milo's North Shore (130.40 - 123.20).
Smooth Moves by MiniWieners
- Jamaal Charles had 30.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham ranked fifth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on MiniWieners this season with 34.40 points.
- Russell Wilson ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 31.50 points, his highest output of the season.
- Wes Welker had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 21.40 points.
- MiniWieners won despite having only 4 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bjoern to be Wild
- Should have started Tom Brady, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 21.75 against a projected 25.33.
- Bjoern to be Wild was dominated at the TE position, scoring 6.40 points versus the 34.40 for MiniWieners.
- It was a beating at QB for Bjoern to be Wild, as they were outscored 31.50 - 5.35 by MiniWieners.
- Eli Manning had a season-low 5.35 points against a projected 23.34 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Dwayne Bowe had a season-low 1.40 points against a projected 16.57 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- MiniWieners would be 3-0 if they played Bjoern to be Wild every week.
- Besides Bjoern to be Wild, MiniWieners would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, MiniWieners would have defeated Bjoern to be Wild 130.40 - 111.95.
- MiniWieners would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Bjoern to be Wild.
- If MiniWieners had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-10.
- Besides MiniWieners, Bjoern to be Wild would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as MiniWieners, Bjoern to be Wild would be 0-2.
- Bjoern to be Wild would be 5-28 if they played every team every week.
- MiniWieners had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Bjoern to be Wild.
- Bjoern to be Wild scored 106.05 points against a projected 118.70 and has underachieved every week this season.
- With a margin of victory of 37.25 points, MiniWieners had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- The 106.05 points put up by Bjoern to be Wild ranked ninth in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy was a bright spot for Bjoern to be Wild in the loss with 21.80 points, the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Andre Johnson had a season-low 8.60 points in the win against a projected 19.41 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- The win by MiniWieners was achieved despite having Vincent Jackson put up a season-low 6.40 points, and underachieve for the second time this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, the San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 9.50 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bjoern to be Wild
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.