Powered by Automated Insights carmelsown Gets Victory over Lucky Horseshoe
- Lucky Horseshoe
carmelsown amassed the second-highest score in the league this week, taking down Lucky Horseshoe 160.00 - 133.40. Each team met their expectations but carmelsown put up 25.6% more than a projected 127.37 points to get the win. Matt Ryan led Lucky Horseshoe with 30.70 points while Brandon Marshall racked up 24.30. carmelsown (1-1, 302.75 points) moves into sixth place and Lucky Horseshoe (1-1, 292.30 points) winds up in third place.
Smooth Moves by carmelsown
- With 34.30 points, DeSean Jackson ranked seventh in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 167.3%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- The 32.10 points scored by Robert Griffin III ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Randall Cobb had the sixth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 27.80 points.
- The 18.40 points scored by Antonio Gates was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- carmelsown was still able to pull out a win with only 4 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Lucky Horseshoe
- Did not start Danny Woodhead, who scored 14.40 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 116.2%.
- Picked up and started the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which then scored below their 9.19-point projection with 7.00 points.
- Even though Lucky Horseshoe lost, only 4 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 10.10 points scored by A.J. Green was just 64.3% of his 15.70-point projection.
- David Akers had the fewest points of any starter on the team with 3.00 points.
- carmelsown would be 1-1 if they played Lucky Horseshoe every week.
- carmelsown would have beaten nine other teams besides Lucky Horseshoe this week.
- carmelsown would be 15-7 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to carmelsown, Lucky Horseshoe would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, carmelsown would have lost to Lucky Horseshoe 158.90 - 142.75.
- Lucky Horseshoe would be 18-4 if they played every team every week.
- carmelsown had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Lucky Horseshoe.
- carmelsown got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 72.40 points.
- carmelsown had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- With a margin of victory of 26.60 points, carmelsown had the third-highest margin in the league this week.
- The score put up by Lucky Horseshoe was the largest among losing teams in the league this week.
- Matt Ryan did what he could in the loss for Lucky Horseshoe. He scored 30.70 points, the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Brandon Marshall exceeded his projected point total by 41.5% in the loss, scoring 24.30 points against a projected 17.17.
- The Arizona Cardinals Defense was on the winning team, but only scored 6.00 points against their projected 9.59.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Lucky Horseshoe
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.