Powered by Automated Insights Butt Fumble Comes from Behind to Stun Bjoern to be Wild
- Butt Fumble
- Bjoern to be Wild
Down by 2.15 points on Sunday night, Butt Fumble registered 34.50 to pull off an upset of Bjoern to be Wild, 144.30 - 111.95. They took advantage of a team-leading 34.50 points from Marshawn Lynch and 29.10 from Dez Bryant. Butt Fumble piled up 23.9% more points than projected (116.48). Bjoern to be Wild did not meet to their projections and got just 86.0% of their projected 130.12 points. Bjoern to be Wild was coming off a 144.80 - 75.90 loss against Springbucks and saw their scoring increase this week. The margin could have been larger, Butt Fumble had a starter score zero points (Brent Celek). Butt Fumble (1-1, 235.05 points) moves into ninth place while Bjoern to be Wild (0-2, 187.85 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Butt Fumble
- Marshawn Lynch scored the sixth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 167.4%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up the New Orleans Saints Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 59.0%, with 9.00 points against a projected 5.66.
- The 29.10 points scored by Dez Bryant was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Pierre Garcon ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 28.30 points.
- Butt Fumble saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bjoern to be Wild
- Did not start Martellus Bennett, who scored 26.60 points and beat his projected point total by 224.0%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Sam Bradford, who scored 36.10 points to rank fourth in the league in scoring.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Maurice Jones-Drew could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 23.8% of his 15.98-point projection with 3.80 points.
- Tom Brady, who had the highest projected points in the matchup with 25.49, only scored 15.05 points.
- If Butt Fumble played Bjoern to be Wild every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- Besides Bjoern to be Wild, Butt Fumble would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Butt Fumble would have defeated Bjoern to be Wild 90.75 - 75.90 had they played each other last week.
- If Butt Fumble had played every team in the league each week, they would be 10-12.
- Bjoern to be Wild would have lost to eight other teams besides Butt Fumble this week.
- If they played every team every week, Bjoern to be Wild would be 2-20.
- The top players for Butt Fumble were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Bjoern to be Wild.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on Butt Fumble, which got 50.00 points from the position.
- Butt Fumble had the third-highest point total in the league this week.
- Bjoern to be Wild scored 111.95 points, ranking them 10th in the league in scoring.
- The 32.35-point margin of victory by Butt Fumble was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- Bjoern to be Wild could not close out the win even with the help of James Jones, who scored 26.80 points, the seventh-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- In the loss, LeSean McCoy had the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week with 21.70 points.
- In the loss, the Baltimore Ravens Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 9.19 and exceeded their scoring projection by 30.6%.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Butt Fumble
- Bjoern to be Wild
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.