Powered by Automated Insights Hurricane Wayne Beats Springbucks
- Hurricane Wayne
Julio Jones recorded 35.20 points, an upgrade on his projected 14.60, as Hurricane Wayne got past Springbucks 128.15 - 107.85. Hurricane Wayne met their projections and put up 7.1% more than their projected 119.67 points, while Springbucks failed to hit their projections and got just 87.0% of a projected 123.98. Springbucks, coming off a 144.80 - 75.90 win against Bjoern to be Wild, saw their scoring fall off this week. Hurricane Wayne (1-1, 252.05 points) shifts into eighth place while Springbucks (1-1, 252.65 points) winds up in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Hurricane Wayne
- With 35.20 points, Julio Jones got the fifth-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 141.1%, which was the sixth-biggest percentage in the league.
- Took Jermaine Gresham out of the starting lineup, who scored 12.60 points on the bench, fewer than the starting TE.
- T.Y. Hilton overachieved by 55.8%, scoring 18.40 points against a projected 11.81.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Hurricane Wayne was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Hurricane Wayne.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Springbucks
- Left Jay Cutler on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 27.40 points.
- Eddie Lacy had the lowest point total in the matchup with 1.00 point.
- It was a beating at QB for Springbucks, as they were outscored 23.85 - 7.05 by Hurricane Wayne.
- Of the 9 starters on Springbucks, 5 underperformed versus their projections.
- Colin Kaepernick had the highest projected points in the matchup with 24.11, but fell short by scoring 7.05 points.
- If Hurricane Wayne played Springbucks every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Hurricane Wayne would have beaten five other teams besides Springbucks this week.
- If Hurricane Wayne had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-13.
- Springbucks would have lost to nine other teams besides Hurricane Wayne this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Hurricane Wayne would have lost to Springbucks 144.80 - 123.90.
- If they played every team every week, Springbucks would be 7-15.
- Hurricane Wayne beat Springbucks at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Springbucks.
- Hurricane Wayne got 9.50 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- With 107.85 points, Springbucks ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense played well in the loss with 22.00 points, the highest score of any DEF in the league this week.
- Greg Olsen put up the third-best TE score in the league with 21.40 points this week.
- In the loss, Arian Foster had the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- Although Hurricane Wayne won, they got little help from Ray Rice, who only put up 5.50 points of a projected 16.70.
- Hurricane Wayne beat their projected points, while Springbucks fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Hurricane Wayne
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.