Powered by Automated Insights School of Brock Puts the Sting on carmelsown, Establishes Early-Season Dominance
- School of Brock
School of Brock clobbered carmelsown 221.00 - 142.75 while also putting up the highest point total in the league this week. Each side met their expectations, but School of Brock scored 62.1% more points than projected (136.33) to earn the win. Robert Griffin III led carmelsown with 26.85 points while Randall Cobb racked up 24.40. School of Brock starts off the campaign with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. carmelsown begins at 0-1 and in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by School of Brock
- The 64.90 points by Peyton Manning led the entire league in scoring.
- Jared Cook had the most points of any TE in the league this week with 31.10.
- Adrian Peterson put up 33.10 points, which was the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- School of Brock had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Reggie Bush scored 29.10 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by carmelsown
- Made a mistake in not starting Anquan Boldin, who ranked fourth in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 229.5%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- At the QB position, carmelsown got outscored 64.90 - 26.85 by School of Brock.
- carmelsown could have used more points from the TE position, where School of Brock beat them 31.10 - 6.90.
- Even though carmelsown lost, only 3 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Chris Johnson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 52.1% of his 13.43-point projection with 7.00 points.
- School of Brock would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- School of Brock would have had to score 145.11 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides School of Brock, carmelsown would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If carmelsown had scored 66.86 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The top players for School of Brock were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for carmelsown.
- School of Brock won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 78.25 points.
- School of Brock got a combined 76.80 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Greg Zuerlein played well in the loss with 14.00 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- carmelsown got the second-highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week with 65.60 points.
- Randall Cobb tried to help carmelsown in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 51.2%, scoring 24.40 points versus a 16.14-point projection.
- Despite being on the winning team, Eric Decker scored only 5.20 points against his projected 13.77.
- The matchup saw both teams exceed their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- School of Brock
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.