Powered by Automated Insights Springbucks Throat-Punches Bjoern to be Wild, Makes Early-Season Statement
- Bjoern to be Wild
Springbucks picked up the third-highest score of the week from Colin Kaepernick (40.80) to thrash Bjoern to be Wild 144.80 - 75.90. Springbucks delivered a great effort and scored 20.2% more than their projected 120.50 points, while Bjoern to be Wild completely failed to meet expectations and scored only 57.3% of a projected 132.57. LeSean McCoy led Bjoern to be Wild with 25.90 points while Tom Brady brought in 22.00. On top of the loss, Bjoern to be Wild got zero points from James Jones. Springbucks (1-0) starts off the campaign in fifth place while Bjoern to be Wild (0-1) opens in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Springbucks
- Colin Kaepernick ranked third in the league in scoring with 40.80 points.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Springbucks exceeded their projected points.
- Reggie Wayne overachieved by 67.3%, scoring 23.60 points against a projected 14.11.
- Springbucks got the win, overcoming both of their RBs underperforming versus their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bjoern to be Wild
- Left Eli Manning on the bench, where he ranked second in the league in scoring with 41.30 points.
- Martellus Bennett, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 7.98-point projection with 13.90 points.
- David Wilson had the lowest score in the league this week with -2.10 points.
- Bjoern to be Wild had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- It was a poor performance for Bjoern to be Wild at WR, where they were outdone by Springbucks 40.00 - 7.00.
- Springbucks would have beaten five other teams besides Bjoern to be Wild this week.
- If Springbucks had scored 76.21 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Bjoern to be Wild would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Bjoern to be Wild would have needed an additional 145.11 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- The WRs from Bjoern to be Wild scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 7.00 points.
- The margin of victory of 68.90 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- In the loss, LeSean McCoy had the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week with 25.90 points.
- Alfred Morris did not contribute much to the win by Springbucks. He only scored 10.40 points of a projected 14.17.
- Although they won, Springbucks could have scored more and left the 25.00 points from Leonard Hankerson on the bench.
- Bjoern to be Wild failed to reach their projected total, while Springbucks exceeded their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Bjoern to be Wild
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.