Powered by Automated Insights South River Korbs Punishes The Coupe to Move into Second Place
- South River Korbs
- The Coupe
South River Korbs (5-2, 947.10 points) put up the highest score this week, drubbing The Coupe (3-4, 818.50 points) 155.90 - 104.15. South River Korbs scored first and went into Sunday in front 13.00 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 43.60 - 30.90. Sunday night came to an end with South River Korbs up by 15.05 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by South River Korbs
- Andrew Luck scored the most points of any player on South River Korbs this season with 38.30.
- With 19.10 points, Peyton Hillis, who South River Korbs picked up this week, beat his 12.49-point projection by 52.9%.
- With 18.20 points, Jermichael Finley had the fourth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- With 17.90 points, Steve Smith had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 39.0%.
- 5 of the 9 starters on South River Korbs exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Coupe
- Did not start Harry Douglas, who scored 27.90 points, surpassing his projected points by 122.3%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 4.10 points, Josh Gordon was last on the team in scoring and got only 24.2% of his 16.93 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The Coupe would have welcomed more points at WR, where South River Korbs topped them 49.70 - 22.60.
- The Coupe was dominated at the TE position, scoring 7.70 points versus the 18.20 for South River Korbs.
- 5 of the starters on The Coupe scored less than their projected points.
- If South River Korbs played The Coupe every week, they would be 5-2 this season.
- South River Korbs would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- South River Korbs would be 1-5 if they played the same schedule as The Coupe.
- South River Korbs would be 47-30 if they played every team every week.
- The Coupe would have lost to seven other teams besides South River Korbs this week.
- South River Korbs would have lost to The Coupe 124.60 - 93.60 had they played each other last week.
- The Coupe would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as South River Korbs.
- If they played every team every week, The Coupe would be 34-43.
- Of the losses The Coupe has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- South River Korbs led the league in scoring for the first time this season with 155.90 points.
- This was the second time this season that The Coupe lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The Coupe could not extend their three-game win streak.
- After the beating, The Coupe is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- South River Korbs overachieved and improves to 5-0 when doing so, while The Coupe fell short of their projection. They are now 1-2 when scoring less than expected.
- The 104.15 points put up by The Coupe ranked ninth in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- South River Korbs
- The Coupe
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.