Powered by Automated Insights Ryllerne Gets Massive Upset over Blue Artillery, Moves to 10th Place
- Blue Artillery
Ryllerne recorded the second-highest point total in the league this week, thrashing Blue Artillery 163.95 - 86.80. Ryllerne came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 13.82. This was a bragging-rights result, with the 77.15-point margin of victory being the highest recorded in the league this season. Blue Artillery was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 162.65 - 146.75 loss against The Breakers. Ryllerne (1-4, 585.35 points) inches up to 10th place and Blue Artillery (2-3, 635.50 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Ryllerne
- With 18.00 points, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Picked up Austin Pettis, who scored 20.90 points, beating his 9.34-point projection by 123.8%.
- Benched Matthew Stafford, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 19.00 points.
- With 15.00 points, the St. Louis Rams Defense, which Ryllerne picked up this week, beat their 10.33-point projection by 45.2%.
- Brent Celek, who was picked up by Ryllerne, scored 13.70 points against a projected 7.48, topping his projection by 83.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blue Artillery
- Should have started Joe Flacco, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.75 against a projected 18.47.
- Picked up and started the Buffalo Bills Defense, which then scored below their 10.16-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Blue Artillery had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- A.J. Green scored 11.10 points against a projected 18.14 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Ryllerne had a better day at the QB position, topping Blue Artillery 26.55 - 9.90.
- Ryllerne would be 2-3 if they played Blue Artillery every week.
- Besides Blue Artillery, Ryllerne would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Blue Artillery, Ryllerne would be 0-4.
- If Ryllerne had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-37.
- Blue Artillery would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Ryllerne would have lost to Blue Artillery 146.75 - 88.70 had they played each other last week.
- Blue Artillery would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Ryllerne.
- Blue Artillery would be 27-28 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 77.15 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- Blue Artillery was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 86.80 points.
- This was the first time this season that Blue Artillery lost by the week's biggest margin.
- The 7.20 total points by the RBs on Blue Artillery was their smallest RB output this season.
- With a combined 44.10 points from their WRs, Ryllerne got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Ryllerne snapped their four-game losing streak with the win.
- The 163.95 points scored by Ryllerne is their highest score of the season and the sixth-highest in the league this season.
- DeAngelo Williams did little to help Ryllerne, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 8.90 points against a projected 11.43.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Blue Artillery
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.