Powered by Automated Insights Indianapolis Colts Tops Brady Gaga, Adds To Their Pain
- Indianapolis Colts
- Brady Gaga
Indianapolis Colts put up the second-highest score in the league this week and defeated Brady Gaga 162.25 - 117.25. Brady Gaga is headed for a lost season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Brady Gaga was coming off a 113.70 - 93.20 loss against The Breakers and saw their scoring increase this week. Brady Gaga (0-4, 518.90 points) drops to 10th place while Indianapolis Colts (2-2, 533.25 points) remains in eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Indianapolis Colts
- Antonio Gates had 29.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Adam Vinatieri was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Sat Bernard Pierce, who scored 1.90 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Indianapolis Colts had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Matt Forte scored 22.70 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Brady Gaga
- Emmanuel Sanders scored 9.70 points against a projected 12.85 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- It was not a good week for Brady Gaga at TE, where they were beaten 29.60 - 8.30.
- Ray Rice had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 1.70 points and recorded only 11.5% of his 14.84-point projection.
- Brady Gaga lost despite having only 3 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Julius Thomas fell short of his scoring projection with 8.30 points, just 62.7% of his projected 13.23.
- Indianapolis Colts would be 2-2 if they played Brady Gaga every week.
- Indianapolis Colts would have beaten nine other teams besides Brady Gaga this week.
- Indianapolis Colts would have defeated Brady Gaga 169.90 - 93.20 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Brady Gaga, Indianapolis Colts would be 1-2.
- Indianapolis Colts would be 22-22 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Indianapolis Colts, Brady Gaga would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Indianapolis Colts, Brady Gaga would be 2-1.
- If they played every team every week, Brady Gaga would be 18-26.
- Three of the starters for Indianapolis Colts scored higher than the leading scorer for Brady Gaga.
- The margin of victory of 45.00 points was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- The WRs on Indianapolis Colts collectively had their best week of the season with 62.80 points.
- The margin of victory of 45.00 points was the worst loss of the season for Brady Gaga.
- Indianapolis Colts overachieved in the win, improving to 2-0 when beating their projected points this season, while Brady Gaga falls to 0-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- The 162.25 points scored by Indianapolis Colts ranked second in the league this week.
- Brady Gaga scored 117.25 points, ranking them 10th in the league in scoring.
- Indianapolis Colts won without much help from Russell Wilson, who had season-lows in both points scored and in scoring only 57.3% of his projected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Indianapolis Colts
- Brady Gaga
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.