Powered by Automated Insights NFL Brazil Beats Coltvillans
- NFL Brazil
Julio Jones put up 35.20 points, an upgrade on his projected 14.60, as NFL Brazil got past Coltvillans 122.80 - 106.05. While each team fell short of expectations, NFL Brazil scored 97.6% of a projected 125.79 points to get the win. James Jones led Coltvillans with 26.80 points while Eric Decker racked up 17.70. NFL Brazil (2-0, 249.35 points) shifts into fifth place while Coltvillans (0-2, 205.85 points) winds up in 11th place.
Smooth Moves by NFL Brazil
- Dan Bailey scored 14.00 points, the highest K score in the league this week.
- With 35.20 points, Julio Jones ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 141.1%, which was the highest percentage in the matchup.
- NFL Brazil was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 9 starters exceeding their projected points.
- NFL Brazil won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
- Three bench players on NFL Brazil were not playing this week, but they still won the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Coltvillans
- Left Matt Schaub on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 28.90 points.
- Coltvillans got outscored 14.00 - 7.00 by NFL Brazil at the K position.
- 5 of the starters on Coltvillans scored less than their projected points.
- Tom Brady had the highest projected points in the matchup with 25.49, but fell short by scoring 15.05 points.
- With 4.00 points versus a projected 13.71, Stevan Ridley scored only 29.2% of his projected point total.
- If NFL Brazil played Coltvillans every week, they would be 2-0 this season.
- NFL Brazil would have beaten four other teams besides Coltvillans this week.
- NFL Brazil would have defeated Coltvillans 126.55 - 99.80 had they played each other last week.
- If NFL Brazil had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-13.
- Besides NFL Brazil, Coltvillans would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Coltvillans would be 1-21 if they played every team every week.
- NFL Brazil won by 16.75 points, covering the 1.54-point spread.
- The 122.80 points scored by NFL Brazil was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- With 106.05 points, Coltvillans ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, James Jones had the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week with 26.80 points.
- In the loss, Arian Foster had the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- In the loss, Eric Decker scored 17.70 points against a projected 13.56 and exceeded his scoring projection by 30.5%.
- Michael Floyd did not contribute much to the win by NFL Brazil. He only scored 5.20 points of a projected 13.65.
- Both teams failed to score as many points as projected for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- NFL Brazil
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.