Powered by Automated Insights Kings of Indy Goes Crazy on Coltvillans, Starts Season Strong
- Kings of Indy
Kings of Indy got 33.10 points from Demaryius Thomas and 29.10 from Reggie Bush to stomp Coltvillans 149.90 - 99.80. Kings of Indy beat expectations and put up 18.9% more than their projected 126.07 points, while Coltvillans did not meet to their projections and scored only 81.8% of a projected 122.01. Coltvillans was led by Vernon Davis with 27.80 points and Tom Brady who scored 22.00. To make matters worse, Coltvillans had a starter score zero points (James Jones). Kings of Indy (1-0) kicks off the campaign in third place while Coltvillans (0-1) debuts in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Kings of Indy
- Demaryius Thomas put up 33.10 points, which was the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- With 29.10 points, Reggie Bush ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Kings of Indy saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- With 23.40 points versus a projected 13.50, DeSean Jackson exceeded his scoring projection by 73.3%.
- Both of the starting WRs scored above their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Coltvillans
- Did not start Matt Schaub, who scored 33.30 points to rank ninth in the league in scoring.
- Should have started Greg Jennings, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any WR on the team with 6.30 against a projected 11.36.
- The WRs on Coltvillans let them down, resulting in a 56.50 - 5.20 difference at the position.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- James Jones failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 11.80.
- Besides Coltvillans, Kings of Indy would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If Kings of Indy had scored 19.16 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Coltvillans would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Coltvillans would have needed an additional 69.26 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- The 50.10-point margin of victory by Kings of Indy was the largest in the league this week.
- Two of the starters for Kings of Indy scored higher than the leading scorer for Coltvillans.
- The WRs from Coltvillans scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 5.20 points.
- In the loss, Vernon Davis had the second-highest TE score in the league this week with 27.80 points.
- The 43.10 points put up by the RBs on Kings of Indy was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Stephen Gostkowski exceeded his projected point total by 39.2% in the loss, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.62.
- Trent Richardson was on the winning team, but only scored 9.70 points against his projected 17.04.
- Kings of Indy exceeded their scoring expectations while Coltvillans failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Kings of Indy
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.