Powered by Automated Insights Bjorn Ready Wins Against I swam with Pat, Claims 10th Place
- Bjorn Ready
- I swam with Pat
Bjorn Ready defeated I swam with Pat, who found it difficult to score this week, 104.85 - 75.75. Both sides failed to meet expectations, but Bjorn Ready scored 86.2% of a projected 121.60 points to pick up the win. I swam with Pat, coming off a 129.20 - 118.70 win against Luck Commander, saw their scoring shrink this week. Bjorn Ready (2-5, 780.15 points) inches up to 10th place and I swam with Pat (4-3, 910.70 points) stays in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Bjorn Ready
- Matt Ryan brought in 30.45 points, which was good enough to rank 10th in the league in scoring this week and fifth-best of any player on Bjorn Ready this season.
- The 24.40 points scored by Frank Gore was the third-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Bjorn Ready saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- The New York Jets Defense overachieved by 109.1%, scoring 12.00 points against a projected 5.74.
- Bjorn Ready won with three players on the bench that did not play this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by I swam with Pat
- Left Joe Flacco on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 18.15 points.
- Picked up Chris Ogbonnaya, who was last on the team in scoring with 1.50 points, only 14.2% of his projected point total, which was also the lowest percentage on the team.
- 8 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The RBs on I swam with Pat let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Bjorn Ready 25.50 - 12.70.
- I swam with Pat got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by Bjorn Ready at the DEF position.
- If Bjorn Ready played I swam with Pat every week, they would be 2-5 this season.
- Bjorn Ready would have beaten only two other teams besides I swam with Pat this week.
- Bjorn Ready would be 0-6 if they played the same schedule as I swam with Pat.
- If Bjorn Ready had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-52.
- Besides Bjorn Ready, I swam with Pat would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Bjorn Ready would have lost to I swam with Pat 129.20 - 100.05.
- If they played the same schedule as Bjorn Ready, I swam with Pat would be 4-2.
- If they played every team every week, I swam with Pat would be 45-32.
- Bjorn Ready scored 104.85 points against a projected 121.60 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- It was a season-low point total for I swam with Pat.
- The margin of victory of 29.10 points was the biggest of the season for Bjorn Ready.
- I swam with Pat got a combined 12.70 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Bjorn Ready got a combined 21.60 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Two of the starters for Bjorn Ready scored higher than the leading scorer for I swam with Pat.
- The drafted players on Bjorn Ready put up 88.6% of the team's points this week.
- Bjorn Ready underachieved in the win, improving to 2-3 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while I swam with Pat falls to 1-2 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bjorn Ready
- I swam with Pat
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.