Powered by Automated Insights Fumbalayas Waxes Clint Eastwood, Climbs to Sixth Place
- Clint Eastwood
Fumbalayas took advantage of 21.80 points from Eddie Lacy and 19.40 from Rob Gronkowski to annihilate Clint Eastwood, 122.65 - 60.80. It was an epic beatdown, and the 61.85-point margin of victory is the third-highest in the league this season. Clint Eastwood, coming off a 100.05 - 83.60 loss against Bjorn Ready, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. On top of the loss, Clint Eastwood had a starter score zero points (Michael Vick). Fumbalayas (4-3, 863.65 points) climbs into sixth place while Clint Eastwood (2-5, 721.30 points) sinks into last place.
Smooth Moves by Fumbalayas
- The 19.40 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Took Blair Walsh out of the starting lineup, who scored 1.00 point on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- Put WR Kenbrell Thompkins on the bench, where he scored 3.60 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Eddie Lacy led the matchup in scoring with 21.80 points, his highest output of the season.
- With 19.00 points, Dez Bryant ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Clint Eastwood
- Should have started Cam Newton, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 18.80 against a projected 23.72.
- Should have started Knowshon Moreno, who underachieved, but still had the most points of any RB on the team with 13.90 against a projected 16.62.
- Martellus Bennett has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 7.70 points against a projected 12.91 this week.
- Clint Eastwood was dominated at the TE position, scoring 12.70 points versus the 34.20 for Fumbalayas.
- The RBs for Clint Eastwood got outscored 28.70 - 11.20 by the RBs for Fumbalayas.
- Fumbalayas would be 4-3 if they played Clint Eastwood every week.
- Fumbalayas would have beaten four other teams besides Clint Eastwood this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Fumbalayas would have defeated Clint Eastwood 104.00 - 83.60.
- If they played the same schedule as Clint Eastwood, Fumbalayas would be 2-4.
- If Fumbalayas had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-41.
- Clint Eastwood would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Fumbalayas, Clint Eastwood would be 3-3.
- Clint Eastwood would be 23-54 if they played every team every week.
- Fumbalayas had five starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Clint Eastwood.
- With 60.80 points, Clint Eastwood scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score of any team this season.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- Clint Eastwood scored 60.80 points against a projected 105.21 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- Fumbalayas got a combined 34.20 points from their TEs, their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- The Chicago Bears Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.89 in the win, and has now scored below their projection in four straight games.
- With 11.20 points, Clint Eastwood got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- After the beating, Clint Eastwood is still winless in blowouts this season with a record of 0-2.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Clint Eastwood
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.