Powered by Automated Insights football on yo phone Humiliates Fumbalayas, Drops Them into Third Place
- football on yo phone
football on yo phone (2-3, 664.55 points) demolished Fumbalayas (3-2, 638.20 points) 147.85 - 98.10, led by Julius Thomas with 33.20 points and Philip Rivers who scored 26.55. football on yo phone was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 3.90 - 0. That lead faded away by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed 47.20 - 44.60. football on yo phone took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by football on yo phone
- Julius Thomas scored 33.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Jacquizz Rodgers scored 21.80 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 21.20 points scored by LeSean McCoy was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- football on yo phone saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- Both of the RBs starting for football on yo phone exceeded their point expectations.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Fumbalayas
- Picked up Sam Bradford but left him on the bench, where he ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 29.50 points.
- Picked up Nick Novak, who scored 5.00 points against his projected 9.19.
- Fumbalayas had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The Chicago Bears Defense was last on the team in scoring with 2.00 points, 18.7% of their projected 10.72, which is their lowest percentage of the season.
- DeAngelo Williams has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 8.90 points versus a projected 11.43.
- football on yo phone would be 3-2 if they played Fumbalayas every week.
- Besides Fumbalayas, football on yo phone would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- football on yo phone would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Fumbalayas.
- If football on yo phone had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-27.
- Besides football on yo phone, Fumbalayas would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, football on yo phone would have lost to Fumbalayas 161.35 - 107.55.
- If they played the same schedule as football on yo phone, Fumbalayas would be 2-2.
- If they played every team every week, Fumbalayas would be 27-28.
- It was the fifth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 49.75 points.
- It was a season-low point total for Fumbalayas.
- The win by football on yo phone snapped a three-game losing streak.
- Fumbalayas had their worst loss of the season, losing by 49.75 points.
- Fumbalayas lost in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- football on yo phone outdid their projection in the win, while Fumbalayas came in under their point expectation. football on yo phone is now 2-1 when overachieving, while Fumbalayas falls to 2-1 when failing to reach their projection.
- Dez Bryant performed well in the loss, ranking seventh in the league in scoring with a season-high 30.10 points.
- The second-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from football on yo phone. Their RBs combined to score 43.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- football on yo phone
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.