Powered by Automated Insights (V) () _) () Gets Win Against BuildTheMonsterAgain who Loses Fourth Straight
- (V) () _) ()
(V) () _) () benefited from the second-highest player score this week from Peyton Manning (40.35) to beat BuildTheMonsterAgain 134.25 - 113.70. BuildTheMonsterAgain is watching the season slip away and is winless. BuildTheMonsterAgain was led by Andrew Luck with 25.60 points and Jamaal Charles who scored 23.70. To make matters worse, BuildTheMonsterAgain got zero points from Stephen Hill. BuildTheMonsterAgain (0-4, 438.80 points) drops to the cellar while (V) () _) () (3-1, 598.00 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by (V) () _) ()
- The 40.35 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Reggie Bush had 27.30 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Sat Chris Givens, who scored fewer points than any WR in the starting lineup with 8.90.
- With 21.80 points, Antonio Brown ranked ninth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Beat BuildTheMonsterAgain, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BuildTheMonsterAgain
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Alex Smith on the bench. He scored 32.10 points, the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- Picked up the Minnesota Vikings Defense, which scored 9.00 points against their projected 17.39.
- Lost the matchup despite getting (V) () _) () on their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Of the 9 starters on BuildTheMonsterAgain, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Stephen Hill failed to score this week with 0 points against a projected 10.27.
- (V) () _) () would be 4-0 if they played BuildTheMonsterAgain every week.
- Besides BuildTheMonsterAgain, (V) () _) () would have defeated four other teams this week.
- (V) () _) () would have defeated BuildTheMonsterAgain 140.40 - 107.45 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as BuildTheMonsterAgain, (V) () _) () would be 3-0.
- If (V) () _) () had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-11.
- Besides (V) () _) (), BuildTheMonsterAgain would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as (V) () _) (), BuildTheMonsterAgain would be 0-3.
- If they played every team every week, BuildTheMonsterAgain would be 6-38.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 9.10 points against a projected 17.50 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- (V) () _) () has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 134.25 points against a projected 127.23 this week.
- BuildTheMonsterAgain has underachieved every week this season, scoring 113.70 points against a projected 131.83 this week.
- The 17.80 total points by the WRs on BuildTheMonsterAgain was their lowest WR output this season.
- Two of the starters for (V) () _) () scored higher than the leading scorer for BuildTheMonsterAgain.
- BuildTheMonsterAgain had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Stephen Gostkowski scored 14.00 points, the third-highest K score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of BuildTheMonsterAgain.
- BuildTheMonsterAgain is in the basement in the standings for the third week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- (V) () _) ()
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.