Powered by Automated Insights Lucktastic Gets Victory Against football on yo phone
- football on yo phone
Lucktastic got two top-10 player scores this week from Jimmy Graham with 34.40 points and Matthew Stafford with 29.45, as they took down football on yo phone, 125.35 - 103.30. Both sides fell short of expectations, but Lucktastic scored 96.4% of a projected 130.09 points to pick up the win. football on yo phone was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 145.60 - 141.00 loss against I swam with Pat. Lucktastic (2-1, 360.50 points) climbs into seventh place while football on yo phone (1-2, 410.15 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by Lucktastic
- Jimmy Graham ranked fifth in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Lucktastic this season with 34.40 points.
- Matthew Stafford ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 29.45 points, his highest output of the season.
- Adrian Peterson had 21.50 points, the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Matt Bryant scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 36.7%, which also is a season-high.
- Lucktastic had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by football on yo phone
- Left Eric Decker on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 27.30 points.
- football on yo phone was dominated at the TE position, scoring 7.90 points versus the 34.40 for Lucktastic.
- With a season-low 6.40 points versus a projected 16.98, Vincent Jackson failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- Robert Griffin III had a season-low 16.00 points against a projected 23.62 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- The Denver Broncos Defense had a season-low 3.00 points against a projected 9.79 and scored below their projection for the first time this season.
- If Lucktastic played football on yo phone every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- Besides football on yo phone, Lucktastic would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Lucktastic would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as football on yo phone.
- If Lucktastic had played every team in the league each week, they would be 11-22.
- Besides Lucktastic, football on yo phone would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- Lucktastic would have lost to football on yo phone 141.00 - 120.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Lucktastic, football on yo phone would be 2-0.
- If they played every team every week, football on yo phone would be 18-15.
- In the loss, Stevie Johnson scored 16.60 points against a projected 12.02 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- The Houston Texans Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Lucktastic has underachieved every week this season, scoring 125.35 points against a projected 130.09 this week.
- The 22.05-point win by Lucktastic beat the 4.96-point spread.
- Stevan Ridley scored 5.30 points against a projected 12.29 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Montee Ball scored 4.10 points against a projected 9.17 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Lucktastic had their highest score of the season with 125.35 points.
- Two of the starters for Lucktastic scored higher than the leading scorer for football on yo phone.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- football on yo phone
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.