Powered by Automated Insights (V) () _) () Gets Late Win Against Luck Commander
- (V) () _) ()
- Luck Commander
Faced with a 6.50-point deficit, (V) () _) () pulled off a 140.40 - 112.40 comeback on Monday night. They were led by Antonio Brown, whose 40.60 points were the second-highest point total of the week. (V) () _) () has beaten expectations every week this season, putting up 6.2% more points than projected in this matchup. Luck Commander was led by Matt Forte with 21.10 points and Jordy Nelson who scored 17.30. The gap could have been wider, (V) () _) () had a starter score zero points (Jermichael Finley). Luck Commander (1-2, 399.45 points) drops to ninth place and (V) () _) () (2-1, 463.75 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by (V) () _) ()
- Peyton Manning had 34.50 points, the third-highest QB score of the week and the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 40.60 points scored by Antonio Brown ranked second in the league in scoring this week and second for any player on (V) () _) () this season.
- (V) () _) () won even with Jermichael Finley in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, (V) () _) () was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for (V) () _) ().
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Luck Commander
- Left Cecil Shorts III on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 22.30 points.
- (V) () _) () had a better day at the QB position, topping Luck Commander 34.50 - 5.50.
- Colin Kaepernick had a season-low 5.50 points against a projected 25.28 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- Victor Cruz did not meet his 16.51-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 5.50 points were also a season-low.
- Luck Commander was not able to win even though only 4 of their 9 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- If (V) () _) () played Luck Commander every week, they would be 3-0 this season.
- Besides Luck Commander, (V) () _) () would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- (V) () _) () would have defeated Luck Commander 141.85 - 112.85 had they played each other last week.
- (V) () _) () would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Luck Commander.
- (V) () _) () would be 28-5 if they played every team every week.
- Luck Commander would have lost to five other teams besides (V) () _) () this week.
- Luck Commander would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as (V) () _) ().
- If they played every team every week, Luck Commander would be 18-15.
- (V) () _) () has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- Doug Martin scored 12.80 points against a projected 18.07 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- (V) () _) () beat Luck Commander at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Luck Commander.
- The highest-scoring group of WRs in the league this week was on (V) () _) (), which got 61.90 points from the position.
- (V) () _) () had the third-highest point total in the league this week.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the sixth-highest RB score in the league this week with 21.10 points.
- All was not bad for Luck Commander in the loss, as Jason Witten scored 11.70 points, the fifth-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- (V) () _) ()
- Luck Commander
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.