Powered by Automated Insights Statistical Anomaly Knocks Out Clint Eastwood, Tacks On Third Consecutive Win
- Statistical Anomaly
- Clint Eastwood
Statistical Anomaly picked up their third straight win when they crushed Clint Eastwood 147.40 - 86.75, recording the highest point total in the league this week. The streak is due in part to Statistical Anomaly having the second-highest scoring output in the league at 152.88 points per matchup. On top of the loss, Clint Eastwood had a starter score zero points (Hakeem Nicks). Clint Eastwood goes to 0-3 and remains in 10th place. Statistical Anomaly stays undefeated and in first place after having blown through BuildTheMonsterAgain (121.85 - 111.50) and (V) () _) () (189.40 - 141.85).
Smooth Moves by Statistical Anomaly
- Jordan Cameron had 30.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense had 19.00 points, the fourth-highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Took the Oakland Raiders Defense out of the starting lineup, which scored 1.00 point on the bench, fewer than the starting DEF.
- Calvin Johnson ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 24.50 points.
- Giovani Bernard scored 19.90 points, which ranked ninth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Clint Eastwood
- Michael Floyd scored 8.90 points against a projected 11.47 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- 8 of the starters on Clint Eastwood underperformed versus their projections.
- Knowshon Moreno had a season-low 5.50 points against a projected 13.04 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- Phil Dawson did not meet his 8.54-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 1.00 point were also a season-low.
- After a season-low 6.40 points against a projected 13.66, Tony Gonzalez has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Statistical Anomaly would be 2-1 if they played Clint Eastwood every week.
- Statistical Anomaly would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Statistical Anomaly would have defeated Clint Eastwood 189.40 - 126.25 had they played each other last week.
- Statistical Anomaly would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Clint Eastwood.
- If Statistical Anomaly had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-8.
- Besides Statistical Anomaly, Clint Eastwood would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Clint Eastwood would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Statistical Anomaly.
- If they played every team every week, Clint Eastwood would be 11-22.
- The 147.40 points scored by Statistical Anomaly was the highest in the league this week and the seventh-highest in the league this season.
- Statistical Anomaly won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 60.65 points.
- Statistical Anomaly has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 147.40 points against a projected 129.26 this week.
- With 8.90 points, Clint Eastwood got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- With 86.75 points, Clint Eastwood ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Cam Newton ranked third in the league in scoring with a season-high 37.65 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, Aaron Rodgers had a season-low 16.60 points against a projected 29.86 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- The win by Statistical Anomaly was achieved despite having Randall Cobb put up a season-low 10.40 points, and underachieve for the first time this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Statistical Anomaly
- Clint Eastwood
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.