Powered by Automated Insights (V) () _) () Brings Down Clint Eastwood
- (V) () _) ()
- Clint Eastwood
(V) () _) () registered the highest point total this week and defeated Clint Eastwood 181.50 - 127.45. (V) () _) () piled up 37.2% more points than projected (132.26). Clint Eastwood fell just short of projections and got 99.6% of their projected 127.94 points. Clint Eastwood was led by Shane Vereen with 22.90 points and Danny Amendola who scored 20.40. (V) () _) () starts off the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for first place. Clint Eastwood opens at 0-1 and in 10th place.
Smooth Moves by (V) () _) ()
- Peyton Manning scored the most points in the league and beat his scoring projection by 131.0%, the highest percentage of any player in the matchup.
- Garrett Hartley, who was picked up by (V) () _) (), scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.19, topping his projection by 46.5%.
- The 29.10 points scored by Reggie Bush was the second-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- (V) () _) () saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
- By scoring 16.60 points, Jermichael Finley beat his 9.97 projected points by 66.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Clint Eastwood
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Michael Vick on the bench. He scored 31.55 points, the 10th-highest score in the league this week.
- Martellus Bennett, who was left on the bench, exceeded his 7.98-point projection with 13.90 points.
- (V) () _) () had a better day at the QB position, topping Clint Eastwood 64.90 - 16.05.
- 5 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Trent Richardson fell short of his scoring projection with 9.70 points, just 56.9% of his projected 17.04.
- (V) () _) () would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- (V) () _) () would have had to score 70.01 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides (V) () _) (), Clint Eastwood would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If Clint Eastwood had scored 15.96 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The 54.05-point margin of victory by (V) () _) () was the largest in the league this week.
- (V) () _) () had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Clint Eastwood.
- In the loss, Shane Vereen had the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week with 22.90 points.
- The second-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from (V) () _) (). Their RBs combined to score 56.10 points.
- Danny Amendola tried to help Clint Eastwood in the loss, beating his scoring projection by 24.8%, scoring 20.40 points versus a 16.35-point projection.
- Doug Martin failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 12.40 points of his projected 18.39.
- (V) () _) () beat their projected points, while Clint Eastwood fell below their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- (V) () _) ()
- Clint Eastwood
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.