Powered by Automated Insights Fumbalayas Pulls Out Paper-Thin Win Against Lucktastic
In spite of scoring just the 10th-highest point total in the league this week, Fumbalayas (1-0, 117.95 points) found a way to squeak past Lucktastic, 117.95 - 114.85. It was a painful outing for Lucktastic, who fell to 0-1 (114.85 points) while also ending up 11th in points. Drew Brees was the leading scorer for Fumbalayas this week with 28.05 points.
Smooth Moves by Fumbalayas
- The 26.60 points scored by Andre Johnson was the seventh-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- By scoring 17.20 points, Miles Austin beat his 10.91 projected points by 57.7%.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Fumbalayas was still able to win.
- Even with both of their RBs falling short of their projected scores, Fumbalayas still won.
- The 28.05 points scored by Drew Brees led the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Lucktastic
- Picked up Julian Edelman but left him on the bench, where he scored 26.90 points and exceeded his scoring projection by 239.2%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Stevan Ridley could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 19.1% of his 13.58-point projection with 2.60 points.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- Montee Ball had the fewest points of any starter on the team with 2.40 points.
- Besides Lucktastic, Fumbalayas would have beaten only one other team this week.
- If Fumbalayas had scored 63.56 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Fumbalayas, Lucktastic would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Lucktastic would have needed an additional 66.66 points to beat all teams in the league this week.
- At 3.10 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Fumbalayas won while scoring the fewest total points of any winning team in the league this week.
- With 114.85 points, Lucktastic ranked 11th in the league in scoring this week.
- In the loss, Adrian Peterson ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 33.10 points.
- Dez Bryant did not contribute much to the win by Fumbalayas. He only scored 6.20 points of a projected 16.68.
- Both teams failed to score as many points as projected for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.