Powered by Automated Insights U Aint scared of me Humiliates Reggie Tales to Grab Second Place
- U Aint scared of me
- Reggie Tales
U Aint scared of me recorded the second-highest point total in the league this week to thrash Reggie Tales 138.85 - 72.70. It was an epic beatdown, and the 66.15-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Reggie Tales suffered a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 107.85 - 96.70 win against Bjoern Winner. U Aint scared of me (5-2, 862.60 points) climbs into second place while Reggie Tales (3-4, 801.90 points) sinks into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by U Aint scared of me
- The 30.45 points scored by Matt Ryan ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on U Aint scared of me this season.
- Wisely sat Alex Smith this week, who had 19.40 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
- With 15.00 points, the San Diego Chargers Defense, which U Aint scared of me picked up this week, beat their 10.47-point projection by 43.3%.
- Harry Douglas scored 27.90 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 18.50 points scored by Fred Jackson was the ninth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Reggie Tales
- Acquired and benched Jarrett Boykin, who scored 24.30 points and beat his projected point total by 106.3%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Jared Cook, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 7.30 against a projected 7.52.
- Picked up Aaron Dobson, who scored 6.40 points against his projected 12.62.
- Reggie Tales had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Garrett Graham has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 6.80 points against a projected 9.23 this week.
- U Aint scared of me would be 3-4 if they played Reggie Tales every week.
- Besides Reggie Tales, U Aint scared of me would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Reggie Tales, U Aint scared of me would be 3-3.
- If U Aint scared of me had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-42.
- Reggie Tales would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, U Aint scared of me would have lost to Reggie Tales 107.85 - 101.00.
- If they played the same schedule as U Aint scared of me, Reggie Tales would be 4-2.
- If they played every team every week, Reggie Tales would be 30-47.
- Of the losses Reggie Tales has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Reggie Tales scored 72.70 points against a projected 117.42 and has underachieved for five straight weeks.
- The margin of victory of 66.15 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- Reggie Tales scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- This was the second time this season that Reggie Tales lost by the week's biggest margin.
- With 138.85 points, U Aint scared of me had their highest score so far this season.
- Reggie Tales got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 4.40 points this week.
- U Aint scared of me overachieved and improves to 3-0 when doing so, while Reggie Tales fell short of their projection. They are now 1-4 when scoring less than expected.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- U Aint scared of me
- Reggie Tales
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.