Powered by Automated Insights Bjoern Winner Hangs a Huge Upset on Colts All Day, Tacks On Fourth Straight Win
- Bjoern Winner
- Colts All Day
Bjoern Winner got the second-highest point total this week to destroy Colts All Day 147.40 - 96.00. Bjoern Winner came into the matchup as the underdog, with a projected spread of 17.82. Bjoern Winner is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Colts All Day suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 149.20 - 119.75 win against It's Wayning TDs. With Calvin Johnson delivering zero points for Bjoern Winner, the margin could have been bigger. Colts All Day (2-3, 637.10 points) drops to eighth place while Bjoern Winner (4-1, 699.90 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Bjoern Winner
- Julius Thomas had 33.20 points, the highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- The 21.80 points scored by Jacquizz Rodgers was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 19.70 points, Tony Gonzalez ranked fourth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- The 10.00 points scored by Phil Dawson were a season-high.
- 6 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Bjoern Winner topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Colts All Day
- Left Rueben Randle on the bench, where he scored 27.60 points and beat his projected point total by 192.7%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Colts All Day had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- With 13.00 points against a projected 17.32, Brandon Marshall did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Darren Sproles had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 7.10 points and recorded only 44.6% of his 15.92-point projection.
- After a season-low 5.60 points against a projected 13.99, Trent Richardson has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Bjoern Winner would be 3-2 if they played Colts All Day every week.
- Besides Colts All Day, Bjoern Winner would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- Bjoern Winner would have defeated Colts All Day 177.75 - 149.20 had they played each other last week.
- Bjoern Winner would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Colts All Day.
- If Bjoern Winner had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-22.
- Colts All Day would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Colts All Day would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Bjoern Winner.
- Colts All Day would be 26-29 if they played every team every week.
- Bjoern Winner had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Colts All Day.
- After scoring 147.40 points against a projected 115.28, Bjoern Winner has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- Colts All Day had the league's lowest score of the week for the first time this season.
- Bjoern Winner has won four straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- It was the second-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 51.40 points.
- With a combined 52.90 points from the TE position, Bjoern Winner got the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- Colts All Day got a combined 19.60 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Colts All Day had their worst loss of the season, losing by 51.40 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bjoern Winner
- Colts All Day
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.