Powered by Automated Insights The Bandits Gets Win Against Reggie Tales for Fourth in a Row
- The Bandits
- Reggie Tales
The Bandits (4-0, 601.10 points) got the win over Reggie Tales (2-2, 490.35 points) 158.05 - 116.20, led by Antonio Gates with 29.60 points and Dez Bryant who scored 26.10. The Bandits came into the Sunday games already in front 20.00 - 11.90. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 43.35. The Bandits took the lead back during the late Sunday games and held on for the victory.
Smooth Moves by The Bandits
- Antonio Gates had 29.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Sat TE Scott Chandler on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 4.80 points.
- The 26.10 points scored by Dez Bryant was the sixth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- In scoring 12.00 points, the Arizona Cardinals Defense put up their largest point total of the year.
- 6 of the 9 starters on The Bandits exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Reggie Tales
- Left Kellen Winslow on the bench, where he scored 13.30 points and beat his projected point total by 160.3%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league this week.
- Picked up Caleb Sturgis, who scored 5.00 points against his projected 7.33.
- With 3.40 points, Daryl Richardson was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 25.1% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 6.30 points against a projected 12.73 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Reggie Tales was dominated at the TE position, scoring 8.50 points versus the 29.60 for The Bandits.
- The Bandits would be 3-1 if they played Reggie Tales every week.
- Besides Reggie Tales, The Bandits would have defeated eight other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Bandits would have defeated Reggie Tales 154.95 - 75.00.
- If they played the same schedule as Reggie Tales, The Bandits would be 3-0.
- The Bandits would be 37-7 if they played every team every week.
- Reggie Tales would have lost to eight other teams besides The Bandits this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Bandits, Reggie Tales would be 2-1.
- Reggie Tales would be 20-24 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- The Bandits has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 158.05 points against a projected 136.44 this week.
- The RBs on Reggie Tales collectively had their best week of the season with 32.50 points.
- The 158.05 points scored by The Bandits is their highest score of the season and the fifth-highest in the league this season.
- The 64.00 points by the WRs on The Bandits was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- The margin of victory of 41.85 points was the worst loss of the season for Reggie Tales.
- In the loss, Arian Foster scored 29.10 points, the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The Bandits outdid their projection in the win, while Reggie Tales came in under their point expectation. The Bandits is now 4-0 when overachieving, while Reggie Tales falls to 0-2 when failing to reach their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Bandits
- Reggie Tales
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.