Powered by Automated Insights Bjoern Winner Pulls Off Comeback over Stuart's Team, Makes It Three in a Row
- Bjoern Winner
- Stuart's Team
Bjoern Winner registered the second-highest point total this season on the way to their third straight win when they nudged past Stuart's Team 177.75 - 173.85 in a Monday night comeback. The streak is due in part to Bjoern Winner having the fourth-highest scoring output in the league at 138.12 points per matchup. Stuart's Team slides to fifth place with a 2-2 record. Bjoern Winner is in fourth place, having now knocked over Colt of Personality (119.10 - 90.85) and Curtis Painter (140.10 - 128.20).
Smooth Moves by Bjoern Winner
- Drew Brees scored the most points of any player on Bjoern Winner this season with 44.85.
- Reggie Bush had 27.30 points, the third-highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- The Tennessee Titans Defense had 23.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Tony Gonzalez scored the third-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 235.1%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Beat Stuart's Team, which had their highest-scoring week of the season.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Stuart's Team
- Stuart's Team left the 24.40 points scored by Le'Veon Bell on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 170.8%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Even though Stuart's Team lost, only 2 of their 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Jason Snelling scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the first time this season with 4.40 points against a projected 12.01.
- Stuart's Team lost even though both of their WRs scored above their projected points.
- Bjoern Winner would be 2-2 if they played Stuart's Team every week.
- Bjoern Winner would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Bjoern Winner would have defeated Stuart's Team 140.10 - 139.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Stuart's Team, Bjoern Winner would be 1-2.
- If Bjoern Winner had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-21.
- Stuart's Team would have beaten every other team in the league besides Bjoern Winner this week.
- Stuart's Team would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Bjoern Winner.
- If they played every team every week, Stuart's Team would be 30-14.
- This matchup featured the two highest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Bjoern Winner got a combined 47.20 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- Stuart's Team beat their 135.38-point projection and have now beaten their projection every single week this year.
- Stuart's Team scored 173.85 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.
- Bjoern Winner did not cover the 6.76-point spread, winning by 3.90 points.
- Bjoern Winner beat Stuart's Team at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Stuart's Team.
- Phil Dawson scored 5.00 points against a projected 9.15 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Bjoern Winner has now won three games in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bjoern Winner
- Stuart's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.