Powered by Automated Insights U Aint scared of me Put the Stamp on Colts All Day
- U Aint scared of me
- Colts All Day
U Aint scared of me picked up 21.80 points from LeSean McCoy and 21.55 from Matt Ryan to take down Colts All Day 109.75 - 94.15. Both sides fell short of hitting their projections, but U Aint scared of me scored 89.2% of a projected 122.98 points to pick up the win. Colts All Day was done in by a significant drop in scoring from last week's 159.30 - 143.45 win against Baer Necessities. U Aint scared of me (2-1, 378.75 points) climbs into fifth place while Colts All Day (1-2, 391.90 points) drops to eighth place.
Smooth Moves by U Aint scared of me
- Was smart to sit the Houston Texans Defense this week, which had 2.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Sat Maurice Jones-Drew, who scored 14.20 points, fewer than any RB in the starting lineup.
- Fred Jackson scored 14.90 points against a projected 11.38 and has now overachieved in every game this season.
- LeSean McCoy scored 21.80 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- With 10.00 points versus a projected 8.30, the Minnesota Vikings Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 20.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Colts All Day
- Did not start Denarius Moore, who scored 24.40 points, surpassing his projected points by 225.8%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- At the DEF position, Colts All Day got outscored by U Aint scared of me 10.00 - 4.00.
- Victor Cruz had a season-low 5.50 points against a projected 16.51 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Darren Sproles had a season-low 9.60 points against a projected 18.08 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- If U Aint scared of me played Colts All Day every week, they would be 1-2 this season.
- U Aint scared of me would have beaten only three other teams besides Colts All Day this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Colts All Day, U Aint scared of me would be 0-2.
- If U Aint scared of me had played every team in the league each week, they would be 14-19.
- Besides U Aint scared of me, Colts All Day would have been defeated by eight other teams this week.
- U Aint scared of me would have lost to Colts All Day 159.30 - 137.20 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as U Aint scared of me, Colts All Day would be 1-1.
- If they played every team every week, Colts All Day would be 18-15.
- Matthew Stafford was on the losing team, but still ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 29.45 points against a projected 25.15 and has now beaten his projection in every game this season.
- U Aint scared of me won by 15.60 points, covering the 4.76-point spread.
- Despite being on the winning team, Michael Floyd scored 8.90 points against a projected 11.47 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Colts All Day ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Giovani Bernard was a bright spot for Colts All Day in the loss with 19.90 points, the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- DeSean Jackson had a season-low 9.20 points in the win against a projected 16.16 and scored below his projection for the first time this season.
- U Aint scared of me got the win despite Steve Smith having a season-low 7.00 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- The third-largest score by RBs on a single team this week came from Colts All Day. Their RBs combined to score 39.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- U Aint scared of me
- Colts All Day
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.