Powered by Automated Insights The Bandits Gets Victory Against Gettin Luck Tonight, Takes Over First Place
- The Bandits
- Gettin Luck Tonight
The Bandits picked up their third consecutive win when they defeated Gettin Luck Tonight 154.95 - 113.55, recording the highest point total in the league this week. The streak is the result of some high scoring by The Bandits, who owns the second-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 147.68 points per matchup. Gettin Luck Tonight slides to ninth place with a 1-2 record. The Bandits remains undefeated and in first place having also blown through Bjoern Winner (149.15 - 115.55) and It's Wayning TDs (138.95 - 89.90).
Smooth Moves by The Bandits
- The 37.65 points scored by Cam Newton was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the eighth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score of the season came from DeMarco Murray, who scored 29.30 points.
- Added Scott Chandler, who exceeded his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 125.8%.
- Matt Bryant scored a season-high 13.00 points and beat his scoring projection by 36.7%, which also is a season-high.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for The Bandits topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gettin Luck Tonight
- It was not a good week for Gettin Luck Tonight at TE, where they were beaten 18.90 - 7.90.
- Knowshon Moreno did not meet his 13.04-point projection this week, the second time that's happened this season. His 5.50 points were also a season-low.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, the Denver Broncos Defense also did not meet their projected points (3.00 points scored versus 9.79 projected) for the first time this season.
- Owen Daniels had a season-low 7.90 points against a projected 9.53 and underachieved for the first time this season.
- Of the 9 starters on Gettin Luck Tonight, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- The Bandits would be 3-0 if they played Gettin Luck Tonight every week.
- The Bandits would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- The Bandits would have defeated Gettin Luck Tonight 138.95 - 124.85 had they played each other last week.
- The Bandits would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Gettin Luck Tonight.
- If The Bandits had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-5.
- Besides The Bandits, Gettin Luck Tonight would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Bandits, Gettin Luck Tonight would be 2-0.
- If they played every team every week, Gettin Luck Tonight would be 16-17.
- The Bandits has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- The 154.95 points scored by The Bandits was the highest in the league this week and the third-highest in the league this season.
- Two of the starters for The Bandits scored higher than the leading scorer for Gettin Luck Tonight.
- The margin of victory of 41.40 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the sixth-highest RB score in the league this week with 21.10 points.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point in the win against a projected 9.50 and scored below their projection for the second time this season.
- The 42.60 points put up by the RBs on The Bandits was the second-highest combined score by a team's RBs this week.
- Justin Tucker exceeded his projected point total by 41.4% in the loss, scoring 14.00 points against a projected 9.90.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Bandits
- Gettin Luck Tonight
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.