Powered by Automated Insights bleedcoltsblue Hangs a Huge Upset on Knucklesacks to Move into Seventh Place
bleedcoltsblue overcame a 16.73-point projected spread, dismantling Knucklesacks, 117.10 - 78.10 for the upset. They got a team-leading 32.20 points from Aaron Rodgers and 29.00 from Eric Decker. The beating was the second blowout of the year for bleedcoltsblue. Knucklesacks suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 121.55 - 111.60 win against The Statutory Apes. bleedcoltsblue (4-3, 853.75 points) climbs into seventh place while Knucklesacks (4-3, 857.15 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by bleedcoltsblue
- With 32.20 points, Aaron Rodgers ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week and had the fifth-highest score of any player on bleedcoltsblue this season.
- Eric Decker had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 29.00 points.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, bleedcoltsblue was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Knucklesacks
- Every one of their nine starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not start Zach Miller, who scored 15.00 points, surpassing his projected points by 129.0%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started Blair Walsh, who scored a team-worst 11.3% of his projected point total.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense, which Knucklesacks picked up this week, scored below their 7.91-point projection with 6.00 points.
- Tom Brady scored 9.40 points against a projected 23.32 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- If bleedcoltsblue played Knucklesacks every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- bleedcoltsblue would have beaten only three other teams besides Knucklesacks this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Knucklesacks, bleedcoltsblue would be 3-3.
- If bleedcoltsblue had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-48.
- Knucklesacks would have lost to nine other teams besides bleedcoltsblue this week.
- Had they played each other last week, bleedcoltsblue would have lost to Knucklesacks 121.55 - 111.85.
- If they played the same schedule as bleedcoltsblue, Knucklesacks would be 4-2.
- If they played every team every week, Knucklesacks would be 34-43.
- Knucklesacks has underachieved for five straight weeks, having scored 78.10 points against a projected 142.02 this week.
- bleedcoltsblue underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last four weeks in a row, scoring 117.10 points against a projected 125.29 this week.
- With 78.10 points, Knucklesacks had their lowest output of the season.
- The 31.70 total points by the RBs on Knucklesacks was their smallest RB output this season.
- bleedcoltsblue beat Knucklesacks at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Knucklesacks.
- Bilal Powell did little to help bleedcoltsblue, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 0.60 points against a projected 11.87.
- Julian Edelman scored 9.40 points against a projected 14.19 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- It was quite a beating for Knucklesacks, who now is 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.