Powered by Automated Insights Indywinapolis Beats Colt Following, Makes It Five in a Row
- Colt Following
Indywinapolis (6-1, 1,048.05 points) defeated Colt Following (3-4, 851.00 points) 106.90 - 96.65, led by Peyton Manning with 35.20 points and the Carolina Panthers Defense who scored 20.00. Indywinapolis was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 13.00 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 27.95. Sunday night came to an end with Indywinapolis up by 6.95 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.
Smooth Moves by Indywinapolis
- Picked up the Carolina Panthers Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 161.4%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- Peyton Manning brought in 35.20 points, which was good enough to rank sixth in the league in scoring this week and fourth-best of any player on Indywinapolis this season.
- The 13.00 points by Steven Hauschka topped a projected 7.49, extending his overachievement streak to six weeks.
- Even with only 3 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Indywinapolis was still able to win.
- Indywinapolis won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Colt Following
- Did not start DeAndre Hopkins, who scored 16.60 points and beat his projected point total by a team-leading 93.7%.
- Got beat by Indywinapolis even though they had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Victor Cruz has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 10.00 points against a projected 18.12 this week.
- Tony Gonzalez had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 5.00 points and recorded only 28.2% of his 17.74-point projection.
- After a season-low 6.40 points against a projected 16.26, Doug Martin has scored below his projection in six straight games.
- Indywinapolis would be 6-1 if they played Colt Following every week.
- Besides Colt Following, Indywinapolis would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Indywinapolis would have defeated Colt Following 116.55 - 75.10.
- Indywinapolis would be 5-1 if they played the same schedule as Colt Following.
- Indywinapolis would be 59-18 if they played every team every week.
- Colt Following would have lost to eight other teams besides Indywinapolis this week.
- Colt Following would be 4-2 if they played the same schedule as Indywinapolis.
- Colt Following would be 30-47 if they played every team every week.
- Matt Ryan beat his projection for the third straight week. His 30.45 points ranked 10th in the league this week.
- With the win, Indywinapolis has a five-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Colt Following underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 96.65 points against a projected 126.70 this week.
- Indywinapolis won by 10.25 points, covering the 9.67-point spread.
- The WRs on Indywinapolis collectively had their worst week of the season with only 8.80 points.
- Indywinapolis won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-0 when doing so. Colt Following also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 1-3 in such games.
- The 106.90 points scored by Indywinapolis was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- With 96.65 points, Colt Following ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Colt Following
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.