Powered by Automated Insights Grigs Dip Lips Punishes Speedy Gonzalez to Grab Sixth Place
- Grigs Dip Lips
- Speedy Gonzalez
Grigs Dip Lips put up the highest score this week, demolishing Speedy Gonzalez 166.10 - 115.80. It was an epic beatdown, and the 50.30-point margin of victory is the fourth-highest in the league this season. Speedy Gonzalez, coming off a 161.05 - 131.45 win against Knucklesacks, saw their scoring drop off this week. Grigs Dip Lips (3-3, 767.85 points) climbs into sixth place while Speedy Gonzalez (2-4, 789.60 points) sinks into 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Grigs Dip Lips
- With 35.40 points, Knowshon Moreno ranked third in the league in scoring this week and had the second-highest score of any player on Grigs Dip Lips this season.
- With 32.40 points, Vincent Jackson got the seventh-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 110.9%, which was the 10th-biggest percentage in the league.
- Sat TE Greg Olsen on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 3.90 points.
- With 12.20 points, Julius Thomas ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Alfred Morris had his highest scoring output of the season with 14.10 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Speedy Gonzalez
- Did not start Cam Newton, who led the league in scoring with 39.10 points.
- Left Andre Ellington on the bench, where he scored 20.20 points to beat his scoring projection by 119.3%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- The 13.00 points scored by DeMarco Murray fell short of his 18.51-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- The RBs on Speedy Gonzalez let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Grigs Dip Lips 49.50 - 20.90.
- Speedy Gonzalez got outscored 12.00 - 6.00 by Grigs Dip Lips at the K position.
- Grigs Dip Lips would be 2-4 if they played Speedy Gonzalez every week.
- Grigs Dip Lips would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Grigs Dip Lips would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as Speedy Gonzalez.
- If Grigs Dip Lips had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-34.
- Besides Grigs Dip Lips, Speedy Gonzalez would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Grigs Dip Lips would have lost to Speedy Gonzalez 161.05 - 116.15.
- If they played the same schedule as Grigs Dip Lips, Speedy Gonzalez would be 2-3.
- Speedy Gonzalez would be 36-30 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory was the fourth-largest in the league this season.
- The 166.10 points scored by Grigs Dip Lips was the highest in the league this week and the sixth-highest in the league this season.
- With 115.80 points, Speedy Gonzalez had their lowest output of the season.
- The 49.50 points by the RBs on Grigs Dip Lips was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- After scoring 12.00 points against a projected 8.26, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in three straight weeks.
- Two of the starters for Grigs Dip Lips scored higher than the leading scorer for Speedy Gonzalez.
- Grigs Dip Lips inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 1-2 in blowouts this year.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Speedy Gonzalez, with the margin of victory coming in at 50.30 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Grigs Dip Lips
- Speedy Gonzalez
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.