Powered by Automated Insights Speedy Gonzalez Gets Victory Against Knucklesacks, Moves Up to Seventh Place
- Speedy Gonzalez
Speedy Gonzalez beat Knucklesacks 161.05 - 131.45 and got the second-highest score in the league this week. With this win, Speedy Gonzalez scored 27.2% more than projected and has now beaten expectations three weeks running. Knucklesacks was led by DeSean Jackson with 26.20 points and Jamaal Charles who scored 23.50. Speedy Gonzalez (2-3, 673.80 points) climbs into seventh place and Knucklesacks (3-2, 657.50 points) stays in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Speedy Gonzalez
- Ray Rice had the second-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season with 26.20 points.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had 22.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Dez Bryant ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 30.10 points, his highest output of the season.
- Benched RB Bernard Pierce, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 4.60.
- Picked up Jeremy Kerley, who scored 17.80 points, beating his 11.45-point projection by 55.5%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Knucklesacks
- Left Rueben Randle on the bench, where he scored 27.60 points to beat his scoring projection by 192.7%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up LeGarrette Blount, who scored 3.10 points, just 27.2% of his scoring projection, which was the lowest percentage in the matchup.
- Knucklesacks got outscored 22.00 - 5.00 by Speedy Gonzalez at the DEF position.
- Speedy Gonzalez had a better day at the QB position, topping Knucklesacks 26.55 - 13.15.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Michael Vick, who had 13.15 points. He had a projected total of 24.94 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Speedy Gonzalez would be 3-2 if they played Knucklesacks every week.
- Speedy Gonzalez would have beaten nine other teams besides Knucklesacks this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Speedy Gonzalez would have defeated Knucklesacks 139.95 - 114.00.
- Speedy Gonzalez would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Knucklesacks.
- Speedy Gonzalez would be 31-24 if they played every team every week.
- In addition to Speedy Gonzalez, Knucklesacks would have lost to just three other teams this week.
- Knucklesacks would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Speedy Gonzalez.
- Knucklesacks would be 24-31 if they played every team every week.
- Knucklesacks scored 131.45 points against a projected 133.56 and has underachieved for three straight weeks.
- Speedy Gonzalez scored 161.05 points against a projected 126.58 and has overachieved for three straight weeks.
- Although Knucklesacks lost, they did put up the ninth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The 161.05 points scored by Speedy Gonzalez is their highest score of the season and the eighth-highest in the league this season.
- The 29.60-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for Speedy Gonzalez and 10th-largest in the league this season.
- Knucklesacks got a combined 49.40 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Speedy Gonzalez beat Knucklesacks at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Knucklesacks.
- Although Speedy Gonzalez won, it was no thanks to Jared Cook, who scored 5.60 points and has now scored below his projection in four straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Speedy Gonzalez
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.