Powered by Automated Insights Colt Following Gets Victory over Amish Electricians, Moves Up to Sixth Place
- Colt Following
- Amish Electricians
Colt Following beat Amish Electricians 185.75 - 141.70 and recorded the second-highest score of the season. Each team hit their projections but Colt Following scored 47.2% more than a projected 126.18 points to get the win. Amish Electricians put in the required effort with a big increase in points compared to last week's 98.45 - 56.35 loss against Knucklesacks. The result might have been even worse, Colt Following had a starter score zero points (Santana Moss). Colt Following (2-2, 561.00 points) climbs into sixth place and Amish Electricians (1-3, 468.25 points) drops to 11th place.
Smooth Moves by Colt Following
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Victor Cruz had 32.40 points, the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Tony Gonzalez ranked third in the league in scoring and had the highest output of any player on Colt Following this season with 38.90 points.
- The 31.05 points scored by Matt Ryan ranked eighth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- 7 of the 9 starters on Colt Following exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Amish Electricians
- Left Robert Woods on the bench, where he scored 19.30 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 120.1%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 14.49 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Amish Electricians was dominated at the TE position, scoring 9.80 points versus the 38.90 for Colt Following.
- At the DEF position, Amish Electricians got outscored 18.00 - 4.00 by Colt Following.
- With a season-low 4.00 points versus a projected 8.66, the New England Patriots Defense failed to meet their projection for the second time this season.
- If Colt Following played Amish Electricians every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Colt Following would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Colt Following would have defeated Amish Electricians 104.35 - 56.35 had they played each other last week.
- Colt Following would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Amish Electricians.
- If Colt Following had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-20.
- Amish Electricians would have lost to just two other teams besides Colt Following this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Colt Following, Amish Electricians would be 1-2.
- Amish Electricians would be 19-25 if they played every team every week.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 9.10 points against a projected 17.50 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- It was the fourth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 44.05 points.
- The 185.75 points scored by Colt Following was the highest in the league this week and the second-highest in the league this season.
- Amish Electricians scored 141.70 points and lost. It is the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Amish Electricians got a combined 64.50 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Colt Following beat Amish Electricians at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Amish Electricians.
- Colt Following got a combined 60.00 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Amish Electricians, with the margin of victory coming in at 44.05 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Colt Following
- Amish Electricians
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.