Powered by Automated Insights Stately Wayne Manor Finishes Strong Against Knucklesacks, Expels Them from First Place
- Stately Wayne Manor
Stately Wayne Manor (3-1, 518.00 points) beat Knucklesacks (3-1, 526.05 points) 120.05 - 114.00, led by Matt Forte with 22.70 points and Anquan Boldin who scored 20.00. Stately Wayne Manor scored first and went into Sunday in front 20.00 - 0. They gave up that lead after the late Sunday games and were behind 111.80 - 99.45. Thanks to 14.80 points from Jacquizz Rodgers, Sunday night ended with Stately Wayne Manor on top, where they remained.
Smooth Moves by Stately Wayne Manor
- With 14.80 points, Jacquizz Rodgers, who Stately Wayne Manor picked up this week, beat his 11.80-point projection by 25.4%.
- Matt Forte scored 22.70 points, which ranked eighth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Stately Wayne Manor had 5 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- With 20.00 points versus a projected 14.81, Anquan Boldin exceeded his scoring projection by 35.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Knucklesacks
- Did not start Cecil Shorts III, who underachieved but still scored more than any WR on the team with 13.10 points against a projected 16.82.
- Brandon Bolden, who Knucklesacks picked up this week, scored below his 9.15-point projection with 2.20 points.
- Hakeem Nicks has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 6.30 points against a projected 12.73 this week.
- The New York Jets Defense was last in the matchup in scoring, finishing below their projection for the second time this season with 1.00 point against a projected 6.34.
- Knucklesacks would have welcomed more points at WR, where Stately Wayne Manor topped them 25.80 - 11.70.
- Stately Wayne Manor would be 3-1 if they played Knucklesacks every week.
- Stately Wayne Manor would have beaten only two other teams besides Knucklesacks this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Stately Wayne Manor would have defeated Knucklesacks 100.20 - 98.45.
- If they played the same schedule as Knucklesacks, Stately Wayne Manor would be 2-1.
- If Stately Wayne Manor had played every team in the league each week, they would be 21-23.
- Knucklesacks would have lost to nine other teams besides Stately Wayne Manor this week.
- Knucklesacks would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Stately Wayne Manor.
- If they played every team every week, Knucklesacks would be 17-27.
- Even though Knucklesacks lost, they had three players score higher than the leading scorer for Stately Wayne Manor.
- Stately Wayne Manor put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- At 6.05 points, the margin of victory was the smallest in the league this season.
- Roddy White scored 5.80 points against a projected 9.48 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Knucklesacks could not extend their three-game win streak.
- Stately Wayne Manor got a combined 25.80 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Knucklesacks got 11.70 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Antonio Gates scored 29.60 points, the sixth-highest TE score in the league this season, but it was not enough to tip the scales in favor of Knucklesacks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Stately Wayne Manor
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.