Powered by Automated Insights Indywinapolis Blasts Grigs Dip Lips
- Grigs Dip Lips
Indywinapolis recorded the highest point total in the league this week to wallop Grigs Dip Lips 164.20 - 100.10. It was an epic beatdown, and the 64.10-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Grigs Dip Lips was led by the Chicago Bears Defense with 25.00 points and Demaryius Thomas who scored 19.40. Indywinapolis (2-1, 485.25 points) remains in third place and Grigs Dip Lips (1-2, 364.35 points) stays in ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Indywinapolis
- Peyton Manning had 34.50 points, the third-highest QB score of the week and the 10th-highest QB score in the league this season.
- With 32.80 points, Josh Gordon had the second-highest WR score of the week and the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Jimmy Graham ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 34.40 points, his highest output of the season.
- With 21.50 points, Adrian Peterson ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Steven Hauschka scored a season-high 9.00 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Grigs Dip Lips
- Phil Dawson had the lowest point total in the matchup with 1.00 point.
- At the QB position, Grigs Dip Lips got outscored 34.50 - 5.50 by Indywinapolis.
- The TE position was a letdown for Grigs Dip Lips, where they were outscored 34.40 - 12.70 by Indywinapolis.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Colin Kaepernick also did not meet his projected points (5.50 points scored versus 25.28 projected) for the second time this season.
- Vincent Jackson had a season-low 6.40 points against a projected 16.98 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- If Indywinapolis played Grigs Dip Lips every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Indywinapolis would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Indywinapolis would have defeated Grigs Dip Lips 150.35 - 92.85 had they played each other last week.
- Indywinapolis would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Grigs Dip Lips.
- Indywinapolis would be 30-3 if they played every team every week.
- Grigs Dip Lips would have lost to eight other teams besides Indywinapolis this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Indywinapolis, Grigs Dip Lips would be 1-1.
- Grigs Dip Lips would be 14-19 if they played every team every week.
- The top players for Indywinapolis were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Grigs Dip Lips.
- Indywinapolis scored 164.20 points, the highest in the league this week and fifth-highest in the league this season.
- Indywinapolis won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 64.10 points.
- Both of the losses this season for Grigs Dip Lips have been blowout losses.
- Indywinapolis scored 164.20 points against a projected 137.21 and has overachieved every week this season.
- Grigs Dip Lips ranked 10th in the league in scoring this week.
- The Chicago Bears Defense played well in the loss with 25.00 points, the highest score of any DEF in the league this week.
- All was not bad for Grigs Dip Lips in the loss, as Julius Thomas scored 12.70 points, the fifth-largest score for a TE in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Grigs Dip Lips
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.