Powered by Automated Insights bleedcoltsblue Slaps Blood Sweat & Brees, Starts Season Strong
- Blood Sweat & Brees
bleedcoltsblue devastated Blood Sweat & Brees 185.80 - 124.55 while also putting up the highest score of the season. This might be a part of league history, with the 61.25-point margin of victory being the highest recorded in the league this season. Blood Sweat & Brees was led by Marshawn Lynch with 34.50 points and Andrew Luck who scored 23.85. bleedcoltsblue (1-1, 266.45 points) shifts into eighth place while Blood Sweat & Brees (1-1, 282.45 points) winds up in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by bleedcoltsblue
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense was the highest-scoring DEF in the league this week with 22.00 points.
- Aaron Rodgers led the league in scoring with 47.70 points.
- Julio Jones ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 141.1%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- bleedcoltsblue had 7 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- James Jones ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 26.80 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blood Sweat & Brees
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from bleedcoltsblue and were outscored 79.70 - 22.00.
- Justin Tucker had the lowest point total in the matchup with 2.00 points.
- Blood Sweat & Brees needed more points from the QB position, where bleedcoltsblue beat them 47.70 - 23.85.
- Blood Sweat & Brees got beat 22.00 - 10.00 by bleedcoltsblue at the DEF position.
- Blood Sweat & Brees had 5 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- bleedcoltsblue would be 1-1 if they played Blood Sweat & Brees every week.
- bleedcoltsblue would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If bleedcoltsblue had played every team in the league each week, they would be 11-11.
- Blood Sweat & Brees would have lost to six other teams besides bleedcoltsblue this week.
- Had they played each other last week, bleedcoltsblue would have lost to Blood Sweat & Brees 157.90 - 80.65.
- If they played every team every week, Blood Sweat & Brees would be 12-10.
- The 61.25-point margin of victory by bleedcoltsblue was the largest in the league this week.
- bleedcoltsblue had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Blood Sweat & Brees.
- bleedcoltsblue got the best total score from their WRs of any team this week with 79.70 points.
- With 52.20 points, Blood Sweat & Brees got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Marshawn Lynch ranked sixth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 167.4%, which led the matchup.
- In the loss, Darren McFadden had the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week with 17.70 points.
- Jordan Cameron exceeded his projected point total by 40.1% in the loss, scoring 14.50 points against a projected 10.35.
- Despite being on the winning team, Stevan Ridley scored only 4.00 points against his projected 13.71.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Blood Sweat & Brees
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.