Powered by Automated Insights Knucklesacks Tops Indywinapolis
Knucklesacks got the second-highest point total in the league this week and got past Indywinapolis 164.50 - 150.35. Each team hit their projections but Knucklesacks put up 31.3% more than a projected 125.26 points to get the win. Indywinapolis was led by Jimmy Graham with 33.90 points and Peyton Manning who scored 27.05. Knucklesacks (2-0, 312.50 points) shifts into first place while Indywinapolis (1-1, 321.05 points) winds up in third place.
Smooth Moves by Knucklesacks
- The 14.00 points by Sebastian Janikowski was the league-high for a K this week.
- With 41.50 points, Michael Vick ranked second in the league in scoring.
- DeSean Jackson beat his scoring projection by a matchup-leading 167.3% and scored the seventh-most points in the league with 34.30.
- Took Tom Brady out of the starting lineup, who scored 15.05 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Jamaal Charles had the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 24.30 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Indywinapolis
- Picked up Jay Cutler, who scored 27.40 points against a projected 18.17, but left him on the bench.
- Only 4 of the 9 starters on Indywinapolis underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- With 9.70 points, Adrian Peterson scored only 58.0% of his 16.72 projected point total.
- Michael Floyd had the fewest points of any starter on the team with 5.20 points.
- If Knucklesacks played Indywinapolis every week, they would be 1-1 this season.
- Knucklesacks would have beaten nine other teams besides Indywinapolis this week.
- If Knucklesacks had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-7.
- In addition to Knucklesacks, Indywinapolis would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Knucklesacks would have lost to Indywinapolis 170.70 - 148.00 had they played each other last week.
- If they played every team every week, Indywinapolis would be 19-3.
- Knucklesacks had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Indywinapolis.
- Knucklesacks had the second-highest point total in the league this week.
- With 150.35 points, Indywinapolis had the highest losing score in the league this week.
- Jimmy Graham performed well in the loss, ranking eighth in the league in scoring with 33.90 points.
- Giovani Bernard was a bright spot for Indywinapolis in the loss with 19.50 points, the sixth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Although Indywinapolis lost, Jordy Nelson played well, bringing in 47.0% more points than was projected (21.60 points against a projected 14.69).
- Despite being on the winning team, Steven Jackson scored only 7.80 points against his projected 17.33.
- The matchup saw both teams exceed their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.