Powered by Automated Insights Daniel Freeze's Team Lays Waste to BuildTheMonster to Move into Eighth Place
- Daniel Freeze's Team
Daniel Freeze's Team got the highest point total they've scored this season to thump BuildTheMonster 139.85 - 72.25. While BuildTheMonster (2-5) is only a game back of Daniel Freeze's Team (3-4), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 880.40 - 738.70. This was a story for the grandchildren, with the 67.60-point margin of victory being the fourth-highest recorded in the league this season. On top of the loss, BuildTheMonster got zero points from Marques Colston.
Smooth Moves by Daniel Freeze's Team
- Picked up Jordan Reed, who beat his scoring projection by 214.5%, which was the highest percentage among the two teams.
- Matt Forte had the best RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season with 30.90 points.
- Terrance Williams ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 19.10 points.
- With 17.90 points, Steve Smith had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 39.0%.
- Daniel Freeze's Team saw the majority of their starters (5 of 9) beat their projected point total.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BuildTheMonster
- Left Rob Gronkowski on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 19.40 points.
- 7 of the starters on BuildTheMonster underperformed versus their projections.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Daniel Freeze's Team and were outscored 46.70 - 17.20.
- BuildTheMonster could have used more points from the TE position, where Daniel Freeze's Team beat them 28.40 - 1.90.
- Brent Celek was last on the team in scoring with 1.90 points against a projected 5.57 and underachieved for the fourth time this season.
- Daniel Freeze's Team would be 6-1 if they played BuildTheMonster every week.
- Besides BuildTheMonster, Daniel Freeze's Team would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Daniel Freeze's Team would have defeated BuildTheMonster 113.10 - 85.50 had they played each other last week.
- Daniel Freeze's Team would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as BuildTheMonster.
- If Daniel Freeze's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 36-41.
- BuildTheMonster would have lost to nine other teams besides Daniel Freeze's Team this week.
- BuildTheMonster would be 2-4 if they played the same schedule as Daniel Freeze's Team.
- If they played every team every week, BuildTheMonster would be 29-48.
- BuildTheMonster has lost five times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Four of the starters for Daniel Freeze's Team scored higher than the leading scorer for BuildTheMonster.
- It was the fourth-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 67.60 points.
- BuildTheMonster got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 17.20 points this week.
- Daniel Freeze's Team had their highest score of the season with 139.85 points.
- Daniel Freeze's Team got a combined 46.70 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Daniel Freeze's Team snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- After scoring 14.00 points against a projected 6.84, the San Francisco 49ers Defense has now exceeded their projection in four straight weeks.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Daniel Freeze's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.