Powered by Automated Insights BuildTheMonster Tops RGKnee, Moves Up to 10th Place
RGKnee had a shaky performance this week and lost to BuildTheMonster 85.50 - 68.95. Even though the teams are tied for 10th place with matching 2-4 records, BuildTheMonster has a distinct advantage in points, 666.45 - 609.55. While each team fell short of their projections by quite a bit, BuildTheMonster got the win with just 67.9% of a projected 125.88 points.
Smooth Moves by BuildTheMonster
- BuildTheMonster won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- Reggie Bush scored 24.50 points, which ranked fourth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.26 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- BuildTheMonster won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
- BuildTheMonster won with three players on the bench that did not play this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by RGKnee
- Should have started Robert Griffin III, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 16.00 against a projected 26.27.
- Left Brandon LaFell on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 21.60 points.
- Da'Rel Scott, who RGKnee picked up this week, scored below his 6.99-point projection with 3.10 points.
- Torrey Smith was last on the team in scoring with 2.20 points, 13.1% of his projected 16.75, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- RGKnee had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- If BuildTheMonster played RGKnee every week, they would be 5-1 this season.
- Besides RGKnee, BuildTheMonster would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, BuildTheMonster would have defeated RGKnee 158.00 - 104.20.
- BuildTheMonster would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as RGKnee.
- BuildTheMonster would be 28-38 if they played every team every week.
- RGKnee would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- RGKnee would be 1-4 if they played the same schedule as BuildTheMonster.
- RGKnee would be 16-50 if they played every team every week.
- RGKnee was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 68.95 points.
- The 85.50 points scored by BuildTheMonster is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- RGKnee got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 16.90 points this week.
- BuildTheMonster is now 1-2 when failing to reach their projection and RGKnee falls to 1-3 when scoring below their projected total.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this week.
- RGKnee is in last place in the league for the first week this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, Tony Romo scored a season-low 12.50 points, just 45.9% of a projected 27.21, his lowest percentage of the season.
- BuildTheMonster won without much help from Marques Colston, who had season-lows in both points scored and in scoring only 15.1% of his projected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.