Powered by Automated Insights Make it Wayne Steals One from Beast Mode to Move into Sixth Place
- Make it Wayne
- Beast Mode
Make it Wayne logged the highest point total this season and erased a 27.30-point deficit on Monday night to take down Beast Mode 193.85 - 145.10. Each side met their expectations, but Make it Wayne put up 48.0% more points than projected (131.02) to earn the win. Andrew Luck led Beast Mode with 25.60 points while Jamaal Charles brought in 23.70. Make it Wayne (2-2, 560.90 points) climbs into sixth place while Beast Mode (2-2, 588.50 points) stays in fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Make it Wayne
- Drew Brees scored 44.85 points, the highest of any player on Make it Wayne this season.
- Victor Cruz had 32.40 points, the highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Darren Sproles had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 31.20 points.
- Made the right move in benching Mike Wallace, who had 5.40 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on Make it Wayne.
- Benched the Baltimore Ravens Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 8.00 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beast Mode
- Beast Mode left the 24.20 points scored by Greg Jennings on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 135.2%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Beast Mode lost despite having only 2 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The 9.30 points scored by Jason Witten fell short of his 15.32-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- It was a season-low 16.80 points for Julio Jones this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 84.1% of a projected point total of 19.97.
- Beast Mode lost even though both of their RBs scored above their projected points.
- If Make it Wayne played Beast Mode every week, they would be 2-2 this season.
- Make it Wayne would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Make it Wayne would be 1-2 if they played the same schedule as Beast Mode.
- If Make it Wayne had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-18.
- Beast Mode would have lost to just two other teams besides Make it Wayne this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Make it Wayne would have lost to Beast Mode 133.15 - 118.80.
- Beast Mode would be 2-1 if they played the same schedule as Make it Wayne.
- If they played every team every week, Beast Mode would be 32-12.
- Four of the starters for Make it Wayne scored higher than the leading scorer for Beast Mode.
- Make it Wayne scored the highest number of points in the league this season with 193.85.
- The margin of victory was the fifth-largest in the league this season.
- With a combined 58.50 points from the RB position, Make it Wayne got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Beast Mode had the highest losing score in the league this season with 145.10 points.
- Beast Mode got a combined 30.20 points from their WRs, their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Greg Zuerlein did little to help Make it Wayne, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.00 points against a projected 7.68.
- The margin of victory of 48.75 points was the worst loss of the season for Beast Mode.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Make it Wayne
- Beast Mode
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.