Powered by Automated Insights Strawmy Thunder Rips Apart The Grigson's
- Strawmy Thunder
- The Grigson's
Strawmy Thunder benefited from 30.60 points from Jordan Cameron and 21.80 from LeSean McCoy, destroying The Grigson's 142.15 - 63.20. It was a monumental rout, and the 78.95-point margin of victory was the highest recorded in the league this season. The Grigson's, coming off a 145.05 - 98.40 win against BuildTheMonster, saw their scoring drop dramatically this week. Strawmy Thunder (2-1, 455.60 points) climbs into fourth place and The Grigson's (1-2, 307.75 points) drops to 10th place.
Smooth Moves by Strawmy Thunder
- With 17.00 points, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season.
- Jordan Cameron scored 30.60 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the fourth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- LeSean McCoy had 21.80 points, the fourth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Even with only 4 of the 9 starters scoring more than their projection, Strawmy Thunder was still able to win.
- Both of the RBs starting for Strawmy Thunder exceeded their point expectations.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Grigson's
- Made a mistake in not starting Josh Gordon, who ranked sixth in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 150.0%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Tom Brady, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 21.75 against a projected 25.33.
- Doug Martin has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 12.80 points against a projected 18.07 this week.
- Dwayne Bowe was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.40 points.
- The Grigson's had 8 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Strawmy Thunder would be 3-0 if they played The Grigson's every week.
- Strawmy Thunder would have beaten eight other teams besides The Grigson's this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Strawmy Thunder would have defeated The Grigson's 175.10 - 145.05.
- Strawmy Thunder would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as The Grigson's.
- If Strawmy Thunder had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-6.
- The Grigson's would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- The Grigson's would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Strawmy Thunder.
- If they played every team every week, The Grigson's would be 8-25.
- Six of the starters for Strawmy Thunder scored higher than the leading scorer for The Grigson's.
- The Grigson's scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- Strawmy Thunder won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 78.95 points.
- With the loss, The Grigson's has been blown out in each of their two losses.
- Both of the wins this season for Strawmy Thunder have been blowout victories.
- Strawmy Thunder has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 142.15 points against a projected 129.69 this week.
- Strawmy Thunder got a combined 38.50 points from their TEs, the highest combined scoring output from the TE position for any team this season.
- The WRs from The Grigson's scored the fewest points of any team in the league this week, with only 13.90 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Strawmy Thunder
- The Grigson's
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.