Powered by Automated Insights ColtsFanFromHawaii Comes Back to Edge Midwest Coast Colts to Capture Ninth Place
- Midwest Coast Colts
Despite scoring just the 10th-highest point total in the league this week, ColtsFanFromHawaii (3-3, 684.95 points) found a way to narrowly edge Midwest Coast Colts, 92.85 - 90.60. ColtsFanFromHawaii also got just 81.3% of their 114.16-points-per-matchup season average. It was a frustrating outing for Midwest Coast Colts, who fell to 2-4 (741.85 points) while also ending up 11th in points. Giovani Bernard led ColtsFanFromHawaii in scoring this week with 22.00 points.
Smooth Moves by ColtsFanFromHawaii
- Giovani Bernard scored 22.00 points, which ranked seventh out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- The 14.10 points scored by Alfred Morris were a season-high.
- Starter the Houston Texans Defense put up a zero, but ColtsFanFromHawaii still won.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii saw both of their starting RBs top their projections.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Midwest Coast Colts
- Picked up the Dallas Cowboys Defense but left them on the bench, where they scored 14.00 points and exceeded their scoring projection by 146.5%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Should have started Jermichael Finley, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 10.50 against a projected 11.92.
- Lost the matchup despite getting ColtsFanFromHawaii on their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Torrey Smith was last on the team in scoring with 2.20 points, 13.1% of his projected 16.75, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii had a better day at the QB position, topping Midwest Coast Colts 21.85 - 9.30.
- If ColtsFanFromHawaii played Midwest Coast Colts every week, they would be 2-4 this season.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii would have beaten only one other team besides Midwest Coast Colts this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Midwest Coast Colts, ColtsFanFromHawaii would be 1-4.
- If ColtsFanFromHawaii had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-49.
- Besides ColtsFanFromHawaii, Midwest Coast Colts would have been defeated by nine other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, ColtsFanFromHawaii would have lost to Midwest Coast Colts 119.65 - 97.60.
- Midwest Coast Colts would be 4-1 if they played the same schedule as ColtsFanFromHawaii.
- If they played every team every week, Midwest Coast Colts would be 35-31.
- The 92.85 points scored by ColtsFanFromHawaii is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii was able to win with little help from Randall Cobb, who had a season-low 9.30 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- At 2.25 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- The RBs on Midwest Coast Colts collectively had their best week of the season with 45.00 points.
- It was a season-low point total for Midwest Coast Colts.
- Aaron Rodgers did little to help ColtsFanFromHawaii, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 21.85 points against a projected 28.18.
- Midwest Coast Colts falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- ColtsFanFromHawaii is now 2-1 in comeback games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Midwest Coast Colts
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.