Powered by Automated Insights The Sophomore Bump Puts Late Beatdown on Bksports13 to Claim the Top Spot in the League
- The Sophomore Bump
The Sophomore Bump (4-0, 604.30 points) put up the highest score of the season to dismantle Bksports13 (2-2, 473.10 points) 168.50 - 117.40. The Sophomore Bump took the early lead, up 46.80 - 25.80 after the first set of Sunday games. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 89.80 - 72.60. The Sophomore Bump closed out the matchup with a comeback on Monday.
Smooth Moves by The Sophomore Bump
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the third-highest K score in the league this season.
- Darren Sproles had 31.20 points, the highest RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Benched RB Joique Bell, who scored fewer points than any RB in the starting lineup with 6.20.
- Jimmy Graham scored 26.00 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- With 24.70 points, Kenbrell Thompkins ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bksports13
- Picked up the Minnesota Vikings Defense, which scored 9.00 points against their projected 17.39.
- It was a bad week at RB for Bksports13, who was outscored at the position 54.90 - 24.20 by The Sophomore Bump.
- The Sophomore Bump won the K position battle, beating Bksports13 14.00 - 1.00.
- With 5.40 points, DeSean Jackson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 34.4% of his 15.69 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- LeSean McCoy had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 10.40 points and recorded only 67.6% of his 15.39-point projection.
- If The Sophomore Bump played Bksports13 every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- The Sophomore Bump would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, The Sophomore Bump would have defeated Bksports13 163.15 - 101.25.
- If they played the same schedule as Bksports13, The Sophomore Bump would be 2-1.
- The Sophomore Bump would be 35-9 if they played every team every week.
- Bksports13 would have lost to nine other teams besides The Sophomore Bump this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Sophomore Bump, Bksports13 would be 1-2.
- Bksports13 would be 17-27 if they played every team every week.
- The Sophomore Bump scored the highest number of points in the league this season with 168.50.
- It was the third-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 51.10 points.
- It was a tough loss for Bksports13, which put up the 10th-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The WRs on The Sophomore Bump collectively had their best week of the season with 34.80 points.
- Jason Witten did little to help The Sophomore Bump, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 9.30 points against a projected 15.32.
- Bksports13 falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- It was the worst loss of the season for Bksports13, with the margin of victory coming in at 51.10 points.
- The Sophomore Bump remains undefeated in blowout games this season, improving to 2-0.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Sophomore Bump
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.